Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Tuesday, December 27, 2016

A Purely Fictionalized Account Made Up By A Stalker


It would take a lifetime to explain away all of the lies that Laurie has told over the years.  I don't know where they come from and I have never understood why so many are directed at me and my family.  Her obsession with me began long before I ever laid eyes upon her and lasted much longer than my memory of her ever would have allowed.  The tiniest kernels of what she calls the "truth" lie embedded so deeply in fictionalized accounts of her stories about me that I have a hard time believing that I'm the person she is talking about most of the time.  Who she thinks I am is a far cry from the person that I am.  She's spent a lifetime trying to fit a square piece into a round hole.  It's just not ever going to match up.

I spent a few minutes yesterday reading over pieces of that "workplace violence" restraining order that she was involving me in way back in 2010.  I knew then that she was the person that the investigation was looking for.  I'd had enough experiences at that point to realize that her reactions were consistent with that of the woman suspected of the crimes that we were looking at.  Laurie hasn't changed much over the years.  She's honed her lying to the point of more sophisticated blackmail and overlapping of story lines, but the truth is that her focal point is still the same.  Trashing me and my family.  It is her greatest achievement and he most unsatisfying accomplishment at the same time.

I should tell you that I wasn't surprised by the restraining order in the least.   I'd had to file one against the original subject of this investigation when I got a text message from Steven Frey that read, "u r a deadman" after doing informant work against him and walking out of a court hearing a free man.  When the subject of an investigation sends you this kind of message you get a restraining order.  I thought it odd that the timing was immediately after that hearing.  It was too perfect.  In the restraining order hearing Steven was told to report to criminal arraignments for a warrant that was issued for his arrest for the threat...which caught him completely off guard.  He didn't send that message, I could tell.  I alleged it was Laurie, spoofing his phone number and sending it for him.  There are many text messages that I've saved in the same fashion from her...many trying to spark a fight.  This is something that she does following me around and using number portability from home computers.

Fictionalizing and instigating fights is a way of life for Laurie.  She's always trying to hurt someone.  In high school she pushed someone in front of a moving car and broke his femur.  She told everyone that "Kevin Bond was driving that car!"  I wasn't at that party.  I wasn't driving that car.  I was nowhere near that incident.  She still tried to tell everyone that I was the driver that hit that kid.  This is how sociopathic Laurie is when it comes to me.  To this day, I still hear people telling me that she says it was a cover up because my father was a teacher.  The driver of the car was the Marine Corp Base General's son, his passenger was a Colonel's daughter that Laurie had many incidents with, both admitted whom was driving the car and even the kid that got hit admitted that Laurie pushed him.  There is no doubt that Laurie caused the entire accident to happen and, in fact, set up the entire encounter to come after me.

I never went to that party on principle only.  I knew it was going to happen.  It was for one of my best friends in the universe.  I must have been invited a hundred times, but somehow I knew it was Laurie setting up a problem and I said, "No way am I going to that home!"  I never saw my best friend again.  Still haven't.  The incident was so bad that she never came back to school again.  I've heard that Laurie threatened her life.

You need to understand something here.  Laurie is crazy.  There is a lack of understanding as to how deep her obsession with me is.  When I read, in that restraining order that she says that I've become obsessed with her, I am appalled.  Nothing in this world could be further from the truth.  I would rather be a million miles in outer space than near her.  I spent my entire life trying to stay away from her.  This restraining order, in typical stalker fashion, is an attempt to draw me in to her world, not push me out of it.  It is typical of stalkers to do this.  It is to get my attention.   There is nothing more that I would like than to have a restraining order between the two of us, but Laurie won't abide by it no matter what.  She'll pretend to be someone else, write emails as someone else, write letters as someone else, forward mail and tell others to contact my family.  You see, the law never applies to Laurie and it never applies to her while she is pretending to be someone else.

In going through the parts of that restraining order application there were some things that I read that made me sick to my stomach.  It's a virtual depiction of a damsel in distress or some kind of angel that is being harassed by some evil man.  This isn't the case at all.  What you see is a lopsided piecemeal misrepresentation of what is the truth.

The first and most glaring thing is the misrepresentation that we were some kind of "casual friends" in school.  Nothing could be further from the truth.  My first encounter with Laurie in high school was an ambush of screaming at me the second I stepped on to a high school campus, "Kevin Bond you are a flaming faggot and everyone knows it!!!"  It was a cruel and planned attack within the first five minutes of my first day of school.  Not some kind of "Hi, Laurie" like she made it seem.  This would continue for years and years.  There was never a civil conversation or a casual conversation.  She tried, every day, to have someone beat me up or verbally abuse me.  She was thrown out of school for it too.  People complained about her.  She didn't mention that at all.  She was a beast. She was a bully.  She was a dangerous person to be around.

The next thing that was indicated to the police that she gave a report to WM Fiebig..."in 1985 (Laurie) was dating Bryan Anderson, who had just graduated the police academy and was working for the Palm Springs Police Department.  Anderson and (Laurie)  ended their relationship in 1989.  Anderson has since re-married and (Laurie's) interaction with Anderson is minimal."  She then indicates that I am fixated on her due to her past relationship with Anderson.  Um, I wasn't even aware that they had a "relationship" until this restraining order was filed.  That was the first time I ever even knew they dated.  Bryan says they were "friends" and there is no indication ever that I was fixated on their "friendship" until I became an informant and her name came up with Bryan in a conversation with my parents.  There is nothing indicating "fixation" of any type.  My law enforcement contacts became part of this case because information that was developed through Jonathan Mendenhall shows that these contacts were made because of Laurie while he was sitting there watching her make these calls.  It had nothing to do with Bryan Anderson.  This would have been able to have been known if there had been a hearing.  There was none.

As for Facebook.  I don't suggest using it.  The suggestion for this project for Facebook came from Anthony Dabiere himself.  Not out of a need to talk about Laurie.  It was simply to advertise this blog.  When Laurie became a person of interest, it was the logical place to look for friends of mine that might be able to clear her as a suspect.  The use of the term "lesbian" was simple.  I said then as I say now, "Has anyone seen Laurie La"Tweeker", I hear she's a lesbian now?" on my own page. Not going through someone else's page.  On my own where I am a homosexual and it is not offensive to be gay.  Where do you look for lesbians?  Where other lesbians are.   Laurie is constantly looking at my friends that ARE lesbians on the Facebook pages...and it is not illegal.  I do find it ironic that the girl that called me a "flaming faggot" in front of the world in high school is a lesbian, but this was more of an olive branch than a club over the head.  Most gay people get over it...not lash out by fifty years old.

There is another section of this restraining order that says that I've sent members of Laurie's family emails.  COMPLETELY FALSE!  I have never, will never, would never and won't ever send a single member of Laurie's family a letter, email, phone call, text message or any kind of communication.  If they have received something like that, it was not from me.  I would never contact the suspect's family in this manner.  I've never done anything like that.  Two of my former email accounts have been hacked.  kbond1@live.com and kbond2@live.com have been compromised, but there is reference to a yahoo.com account and I've never had one of those.  Any communication from that kind of account is not from me.

They certainly don't go all crazy and file a "workplace violence" restraining order over it.  Clearly trying to clear her as a suspect wasn't a bad idea was it?

The restraining order, a civil action, then gets assigned to a criminal courtroom.  In front of questionable Commissioner Larry A. Best, the guy that sentences many electronic harassment victims.   He makes a ruling during a federal stay of the matter, illegally and there you have it.  A perfect blueprint for what Laurie does.  She fictionalizes the entire event to make me look like a "violent person".  Writing is not violent Laurie.  It is a passive or passive aggressive way of informing people of what you are like.  You don't like it when a man gets a chance to talk back to you. You like the last word.  Which is why "u r a deadman" came after a hearing that set me free.  Which is why, "now I know why there is a bullethole in ur cardoor, too bad they missed" came after agreeing to do informant work the next day for your ex-boyfriend on the phone.  You can't stand it when I do something that you can't do.

Pure fiction ladies and gentlemen, 100% pure fiction.  I would no sooner go near this girl than dive into a red hot volcano.  I have no place in my world for someone with this much hate in her heart or this many lies about someone else.  I have no need to know her.  I don't find her attractive on any level.  She has never been attractive to me and I am not on any level interested in what she has to say about me.  I have a boyfriend that she has no reason to know, hate or be involved with.

Fiction...all of it.  People hear my conversations with my team all the time and they know that I'm not using a telephone, cell phone or the computer.  I am using this chip that Laurie claims she knows nothing about in that restraining order.  Now how in the Hell is she going to be able to fight that if we have some of these chips with her fingerprints and the numbers from those chips in a ledger with her own handwriting?  It's a ridiculous fight we are in right now.  It's fantasy vs. reality and who can say what and when.  This is unkind to those of us that know what is real and what is surreal.  No millionaire has the right to special privileges over an advocate victim of 38 years.  This has to be stopped.