Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Not Worth The Truth Huh?

I guess Missy's parents are expecting this to be their newest favorite quote!  It's been mine for a very long time.   Mr. and Mrs. Missy, you do know she is not telling you everything don't you?  Why don't you give her a call and tell her to tell you every single detail.  This bit by bit, sort of, kind of, maybe telling you the truth is masked by "if I tell you the truth Laurie will be mean to me and you" so you need to tell her, "we don't give a fuck about what Laurie says...." you need to get out of there so that the police can do their job.

As far as me not being worth the truth, get over it.  I've been through so much of this..."outside looking in", "not included", "not popular enough", blah blah blah bullshit that Laurie likes to sell as , "now you know how I use to feel" that I could care less.  Being popular has never meant anything to me.  Being talked about or famous or anything that Laurie values isn't really something that I've coveted.  I want to be thought of as a "GOOD PERSON TO KNOW".  A GOOD ADVOCATE FOR MY COMMUNITY.  A GOOD SON.  A GOOD BROTHER.  THE BEST PARTNER.  SOMEONE YOU CAN COUNT ON.  A GREAT TRUE CRIME WRITER.  A GREAT INVESTIGATOR.  The rest of that stuff that comes along with it, or doesn't, is what does or does not happen and is not up to me.  You see what Laurie wants instantly, I want to earn.  I know the value of understanding the learning process, not just being the person.  You make less mistakes that way and you are better suited for the position when the time comes.

I've been blessed to know some of the greatest gay men and women in our community and I've learned about how to be a better person through them.  It takes time.  It's not about popularity in an instant.  It's about advocacy and determination to make our community stronger one person at a time.  We learn, we teach, we learn, outreach.  We overcome with friends til the teardrops end.   You have to make the most of the learning experience as a gay man.  You get this experience one time.  Instant fame or instant notoriety breeds a shallow understanding of a deep issue.  There are complexities facing our community from many minorities...it takes ten times longer to understand who we are than any other minority because we encompass them all.  Understanding our community means trying better to understand them all.   That's why the learning experience must fall on to someone with patience and tolerance for the process.