Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Sunday, November 13, 2016

Police Cover Up Or Laurie Blackmail? The Victims Remain The Same...Gay Males In Palm Springs Hunted For Laurie's Pleasure

This picture was snapped on the morning of my rape.  Yes, that's me, intentionally drugged and one eye pulled open so that Laurie and Brian could photograph me for their "Perspectives" art project.  I know my face, don't you know yours?  When this photo came to light I was mortified to think that someone could actually have taken pictures of me without my knowledge....this apparently happens a lot with Laurie - allegedly!


First there is the broken skull.  Then there are the blood soaked jeans.  Then there are the photographs of my face being punched out used as an "art project".  Then there is the exposure to Hep C, tuberculosis, syphilis that wasn't there the month before.  Then there is the report that was there, then wasn't.  Then there is the police statement on television about "no rape being investigated".  Then there is the "Kevin Bond has mental issues" mentioned by the police.  I want you all to know something about that too.  I listened to the police message left to that reported on his cellphone prior to taping that news story about my rape.  It was my decision to go ahead with the interview already knowing what the police had said about me.  I know I was raped.  I know what I was treated for and what I wasn't treated for.  I know what the Police Chief once told me, then told me something completely different.  I know the difference between police investigation and police smear campaigning.  I know what it is like to be supported and I know what it is like to be victimized.

What started out innocently enough as a night sleepover at my best friend's home turned into the nightmare of my life.  There were no drugs involved.  There was no partying.  There was no fight.  There was no argument.  I went to sleep with my clothes on and woke up naked, bleeding and with my skull smashed.  Later I would find out through tests given to the PSPD that I'd been exposed to Hep C, syphilis, tuberculosis...that I didn't test positive for the month prior.  My doctor was the person that read this test and told me about it.  It was a shock to me and my immediate thought was "how could that even be possible?"  For the second time in my life, with constant testing, I hadn't had sex and wasn't using needles (ever), and I'd contracted a deadly exposure to a disease.   Now I suspect it is Laurie again...just like the first time. (allegedly)  I did what I thought I should do and took years of testing labs to the PSPD and showed them that because of the rape I'd reported I'd contracted several diseases for which I was treated.

Now, you see, they have told me that there is "nothing that they can do for me" but that's not what they would do for a female.  I went from the chief telling me that I was "right on the money" to "there is nothing more this police department can do for you"...I am wearing a wire for both of these conversations.  Because the Chief of Police knows that I am one of these victims he has no expectation of privacy with any conversation he has with me on the phone or otherwise.  Right after he cut me loose, Laurie said, "I can't believe I got away with everything," then she followed me to Sedona, Arizona with her brother, a gun and a chainsaw...and a bogus restraining order that makes her look like some kind of victim.  I went on a vacation to relax and my stalker followed me and my friends.  What happened to them is their story.

My point is very straight forward here everyone.  There is something wrong with this police department with this case and others when it comes to the victims of electronic harassment.  I want to make this very clear.  There are GOOD POLICE OFFICERS THERE...THERE ARE LOTS OF THEM.  THERE ARE ALSO SOME THAT BELIEVE THAT HELPING LAURIE IS THE BEST WAY TO KEEP THEIR JOBS.  I DISAGREE WHOLE HEARTEDLY.  I am going to say this again.  I like Det. Stephanie Campbell, Det. Issac Hackbarth, Randy Tackett and a few others.  These officers gave me the impression that they did not like this system...without saying a single word about it.  They did their jobs and were professional about it.  It's wasn't arrest now and ask questions later like many of the others.  Laurie has a way of bullying officers into doing what she wants them to do.  That is not the way police work is done.

Christopher was once picked up off the street and forced into a home where he knew nobody.  He was told by two officers that you are going to go into this home and stay there for several days.  He didn't know these individuals, friends of mine, nor did he ever indicate that he would do this for the police.  They simply picked him up and forced him to go "or we will take you to jail".  That is highly illegal.  I have spoken with one of the residents of that home and HE IS THE PERSON THAT CONFIRMED THIS STORY FOR ME, NOT CHRISTOPHER, SO I KNOW IT IS TRUE.  He heard the police officer say this to him and them.  Can you imagine the kind of danger this is putting a police informant in?  It's the most illegal situation of all.  There was absolutely no reason for any police officer to use Christopher this way.  We worked for Bryan Anderson and nobody else at that time.  These officers had an agenda for Christopher...he would later be jailed for something he did not do.  Was it the same officer(s)?  If it was retaliation for not staying in that home then we have a huge problem again with some of the police and how they used their informants.

You see, we don't work for Laurie.  We work when we want to. We do what we want to do when we want to do it and when the safety of others is not compromised.  Police or civilians.  We don't work on drug dealing cases.  We don't work on drug addict cases.  We WORK ON REMOTE NEURAL MONITORING CASES ONLY!!!! ONLY!!!  WE ARE NOT HERE TO POLICE DRUG DEALERS OR DRUG ADDICTS, SOME OF THOSE PEOPLE ARE SOME OF OUR BEST FRIENDS AND THEY KNOW IT!  I've never believed in that kind of informant work for myself and I've always told all of my friends that sell drugs or use them that I would never do that to them...and I mean it.  I would have to testify in court against them and you will never see my face in one of those cases ever!!!! I don't testify against friends.  I refuse!!!

If you know me and Christopher, you know that our reputation has nothing to do with busting drug dealers.  How could it be, we've been arrested more than anyone!  We got tired of being arrested for crimes we didn't commit so we became informants to stop Laurie from doing this to all of you!  It isn't the police departments job to stare into your bedroom and know what you are doing.  It is not their concern if you are HIV positive, gay or if you are having sex.  They shouldn't even know anything about you unless you have had some kind of contact with you that was necessary.  Simply stopping you walking down the street isn't probable cause!!!  You see, once I got arrested six times without any convictions, I got tired of Laurie trying to send me a message, so I decided to send her one.  "Don't fuck with the gays!"  Sound like something that you can get behind? (No pun)  You see, I don't like people messing with my friends or any minority...and I don't like certain police officers helping her.  One man's rape covered up is just as important as any other person's.  I won't go away and this police chief needs to understand that.

We have the full first DNA report and it isn't "nothing to report".  It is awful.  How he thinks he can just "forget about it" is beyond my understanding but it shows one thing...it shows a bias against gay men.  If you think that's something you can live with, then think about what Laurie might do to you or one of your friends...look at that black and white picture above!  That's what she does with it.  She turns you into an art project called "Perspectives", I guess we know the Chief of Police's perspective with me.  My head was crushed Bryan Reyes...into pieces.  I can't forget because it aches every minute of every day and the hospital wouldn't even treat me.  Laurie screams at me all day and night about how she is going to "finish the job".  I can't let you get away with this.  I hope you can understand.  I hope you can understand that it isn't as personal as you might think.