Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Laurie and Brian: Threatening The Katzenberg's and the Mendenhall's



So, if Jonathan Mendenhall isn't dead, why aren't members of his family in jail for telling me that he was?  Good question, right?  Here, in its entirety, is the "death notice" mailed in the U.S. Mail to me from Ed and Sharon Mendenhall.  This, if substantiated to be a fake, is grounds for the intentional infliction of emotional distress by the Mendenhall and Katzenberg families upon me and Christopher.  I have been anguishing over this situation since December of 2010...and not one single word from either of these families, including the Monti's, has left me to believe that one of the people that I've employed in this crime investigation may be dead or alive and in serious danger.  Thanks to a certain producer, this situation is a constant reminder of just how wrong his plan is.  Knowingly and intelligently made was this decision to make me feel worse...it has been nearly six full years and nobody has done anything to make me aware of his life.  This is a serious situation faced by these three families endorsed by Bryan Anderson, whom, it would appear, has decided to switch informants leaving me here alone to deal with his ex girlfriend.  How convenient it is for him to put a killer so close to my family.  Thanks Bryan, you are truly one of the world's biggest most selfish assholes.  Typical of your police department.


Someone, or someone's, are responsible for my constant state of fear.  I feel like the families of my friends have used Jonathan's death as an excuse to hurt my family even more.  My concern comes from the highlighted sentence from the first page where you will read that one of the people thanked by Jonathan's own father were Jim and Jan RANSOM.  I've known Laurie a very long time.  Extortion goes all the way back to high school and some pregnancy thing that she didn't want people to know about.  She's one of those, make me a member of your wealthier family because I am pregnant girls, allegedly.  I won't tell you with whom, but it isn't the only case.  One of those was allegedly with an underaged minor too...allegedly.  When I am faced with knowing the timing of this death (on the same day as my grandmother, Christmas day, something that Laurie makes fun of) and the word RANSOM,  I remember Jonathan talking about pictures of a gun being put to his head.

A picture of a gun to a head, a "ransom" mentioning, a Christmas death all on a DEATH NOTICE emailed to me...for a person that isn't dead?  What kind of inhumane man is this producer for keeping the truth from me?  His idea was to keep all of this a secret...why?  Whom is behind this idea of switching informants Bryan Anderson?  I want whomever is responsible for the obvious years of guilt that I have been put through for no reason to be held responsible for the constant feeling that I put his life in danger.  Whom is out looking for Jonathan? He also has a legal responsibility as to finding out whom did this.  I take this death notice as a HUGE threat of "RANSOM" and "EXTORTION" to my own family...thank you Bryan Anderson, for being the dick that you always are.

I should also tell everyone that Junior and his sister, Laurie, continue to try to extort monies from Jeffrey Katzenberg, his family and the Mendenhall's.  "If you would just give me some of your money, this wouldn't happen," Laurie explained the other night to me...and it isn't funny.  I want everyone to understand something here.  This entire investigation was shoved out to where I live and thrust upon my family like an invisible dark hurricane.  Not one of these parents has made the decision to help me or my family in any way.  I have had more than my share of hurt because of all of these families involved.  Not one single person has done the job the way that I've instructed HIM to.  He continues to play "boss" while acting like an observer.  I AM A HUMAN BEING.  I AM NOT SOME KIND OF TOY OR PROBE THAT DOESN'T HAVE A HEART BEAT.  I HAVE BEEN PUT THROUGH AN ENORMOUS AMOUNT OF MINUTE TO MINUTE STRESS BY THIS MAN AND HIS CONTROLLING WIFE.  I AM NOT SOME KIND OF MILITARY DRONE THAT HE GETS TO CONTROL THE SWITCHES TO.  I AM EXHAUSTED AT TRYING TO MAKE THIS IDIOT UNDERSTAND THAT HE CAN NOT CONTINUE TO PLAY LIKE HE IS GOD.

I have been honest about this situation from the beginning.  Nobody has had the human decency to stop this lie from continuing despite what the law has to say about it.  Putting my family in danger by not coming forward with the truth is NEGLIGENCE, GROSS FUCKING NEGLIGENCE AND IT IS GOING TO BE COSTLY FOR WHOMEVER DECIDED IT WAS IMPORTANT TO HURT ME AND MY FAMILY IN THIS MANNER!!!

I am fulfilling my obligations to the Mendenhall and Katzenberg families by letting you know how offensive it is to hear this little undeserving bitch telling everyone how much "your families owe her".  I know one family that is ready to pay her back everything she thinks we owe her...mine.  We don't own you a god damn thing Laurie...and we aren't going to pretend to be your friend either.  One false move to contact my family through a friend and I will proceed with that warrant and Bryan Anderson.  Understood?