Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Abortion Extortion: How Many Times Did Laurie Fake Pregnancy To Parents For Money???


There really isn't a level that Laurie hasn't sunk to over the years to try to weasel out money from someone's family after she gets the impression that they are wealthy.  Allegedly, I can think of at least two times in the 80's that she did this to guys from high school.  One lived near her in Sunfair, underage and illegal, and the other was a friend of mine.  Laurie has this thing about children...they are meant as bargaining chips or other things...I'll let your mind wander on that one since the police still can't find the movies that Anthony and I saw.

I've heard many times that Laurie was going to tell or told Mrs. Mendenhall that her son, Jonathan, got her pregnant.  That is a bald faced lie.  It's about the same size of lie as faking your own death or knowing that it was faked and saying nothing about it.  All of this horrible secret keeping means that I'm dealing with a class of people that isn't in my league.  Nobody should live their life the way that I am being forced to.

Abortion and extortion and fraud, who in the Hell are these "friends" of mine and what has gotten in to all of them.  From decent people to liars...very unattractive to me as a human being.