Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Sunday, September 11, 2016

In Daisy's Dreams: "Grandma", If You Haven't Seen This, You Haven't Watched A Real Film In Years


Somewhere between the 60's and the 2010's there was a gap of understanding how women and men have developed their relationships with each other, their bodies and their minds.  In some ways we've gained only to watch the loss...but for a few that really believed that what life is about is love and understanding.

It's no secret that Jane Wagner and Lily Tomlin are great friends of mine...but what is most important is the love that brings the work that looks like this on screen.  Now I know that this project has seen the kinds of people that I intended for it to see...I couldn't be more proud.  When you grow up in between the peace makers and the internet crusaders, it's important to note that the two can still hold hands and walk into a clinic or a coffee bar together.

Thanks Lily and Jane, this one makes my top ten all time!!!  Muah!!!  I will continue to help your loved one on our crusade for peace, love and freedom.  I'm so glad this project reached you...from the street level posters.

Thanks Lily and Jane, I'm inspired to do more: