Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Wednesday, August 10, 2016

What Lies Beneath, Can Kill You!


If you truly know Laurie, you know that if you are the guy in this picture, there isn't a chance in Hell that she isn't going to break through the ice and try to devour him.  You see, Laurie's aggression towards what she wants and her ability to get away with it for thirty years, has left her fearless and careless.  I think everyone knew that when I returned to this area, reluctantly, that Laurie would simply lose her mind.  I'm always wondering what people like Mikey and others that were around Laurie would say?  None of them liked her either...but they all knew about the "guy from high school that Laurie did this to."

So what is Laurie...is she the goldfish wearing the great white shark fin or the great white shark pretending to be a gold fish?  To be honest with all of you, she is both.  It all depends on who you are and what she wants to get from you.  To me, and she knows this, she is the great white shark whom is constantly trying to wear a gold fish costume.  To the gay men in Palm Springs that have dealt with her in person, she's the same.  To the police, she's pretending to be the gold fish, but they know she's the great white shark.  To the people that we went to high school with she's the gold fish wearing the great white fin...but if they think about it, she's the same as she's always been.  She talks about my life like she's some kind of friend from the past or someone that knows all about me, but to others, like court officials, she acts like she doesn't know "anything about me since high school".  This will make sense to police officers whom have heard more about me than almost anyone else...what they don't know is that to the court she said the opposite.

For the most part, if someone knows Laurie, she will use emails and stolen phone numbers from "credible people" to create an illusion that she is a friend of that person.  Using someone else's kindness or good reputation to solidify hers, Laurie likes to think that she can "get by" because of her ability to pretend to be someone else.  This is why police officers always have to be aware of anything less than an interview IN PERSON with whomever they talk to.   Phone calls, text messages, emails and other communications without a face to face interviews can all be faked.  The "faked phone call" is one of the most dangerous weapons, but easily corrected.  I have proof of lots of fake communications from people that aren't really from them...for example, I have a "death notice" from Jonathan's father and step mother that talk all about his death.  If he isn't dead, then this is a fake, as well as obituaries posted in Michigan and Arizona.  The lie is so elaborate that it is an example of how far Laurie would allegedly go to create this illusion.  Incidentally there is the name "Ransom" used in that notice which is always a red flag to investigative agencies.  The use of the word "ransom" is a key to what a fraud's intentions are.

I have a letter from someone named "Dave" from Mrs. Monti, telling me to "move on" from my relationship with Christopher, a co-informant and my boyfriend.  This is informant tampering if it isn't authenticated.  A few days after receiving this letter, Christopher was in jail for a year and a half for a very questionable arrest.  The letter is personal and seeks to destroy my attempts to keep Christopher's sister and mom updated as to what I am doing with this case.  It was the easiest way for me to communicate until I realized that someone was forwarding my mail and thiers.  I didn't get a cache of business cards I ordered for this project from Vistaprint and a night vision camera from overseas.  Where they went, I don't know, but they were tracked right up to delivery and never showed.

There are emails from Anthony that reference things that aren't true and mention jokes that he told me, but now he's offended by...not from him.  So things like emails and postal mail is not safe either.  This is all available to someone that reads my mind...only someone doing that could counter with these kinds of attacks.

I've said this before and I will tell all of you again.  There are things that Laurie knows that there is no way she could have known about them.  There are incidents of people showing up where I am that nobody should know about.  There are phone messages that were left that are completely misquoted.  I know, for a fact, that only I would have known about these facts, but somehow, Laurie seems to get ahold of them and tries to use them to do something with them.  It's impossible for anyone to know what they are...except me and my team.  The problems come when nobody talks about them then the great white starts her attack.  You know it's coming, but you can't convince anyone that it's going to happen until it does.  Some people say it isn't dangerous, but then there is a bullet coming through your car window or a bottle breaking your skull.  See, if you haven't lived with this constant terror, you don't take the goldfish seriously, even when you've seen her become the great white.

It's a very serious crime.

On the rare occasion that I've had her in the same room with me since high school, I always keep her in front of me.  I don't let her get behind me because I know what she is capable of, even though that kind of showing would prove detrimental to her act.  Let's just say, her act hasn't changed much over the years.  Still trying to impress people with her loud mouth and her phony friendships.