Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Is Laurie Insanely Jealous To The Point Of Criminal Action?


A few days ago, I posted a couple of pictures of myself so that everyone would know that Laurie's lies about me being "on drugs" or "sick" were a lie.  I know that there are lots of people that hear from her sick little mouth what her mind thinks is funny.  What I was going for was redemptive in thought but what it speared was another jealous attack by Laurie.  I guess she puts a whole lot of emphasis on looks whereas I just wanted to show all of you that I've been working hard on my body so that I am ready to tackle what lies ahead.  Since then she's been known to quote things that I've said about the stock market (IPO's: Initial Offering Price of stock), the proper use of the word "esoteric",  and other stuff, to try to make herself seem smart and beautiful.

There really isn't anything flattering about a female stalker jealous of a man's looks.  It's kind of an impossible place for a woman to get to since I am a man with a man's body and looks.  I've never been one to rely on my looks for attention.  It's something I find to be a bit shallow and fleeting. I know that feeling good is about 90% of looking good...the other 10% is the effort you have to put in to look that way.  I'm under no illusion that there are millions of men out there that are better looking that I am, but I am the best me that there is.  I'm doing the best with who I am, what I know and how I look in combination with effort and intelligence to get to where I want to be.  It has worked for me in the past and it is working again now.  Laurie keeps telling people that she "can't compete with me" again...I didn't know there was a race going on.

I don't compete for attention, I work for it.  My personality is a result of having very outgoing parents, a wide variety of interests, eclectic friendships, no biases and a whole lot of studying what I want to know about.  Laurie is basing everything she tells people about herself on the observations and words that I use, to try to impress people the way I hope I do.  If it works for me, then it works.  I'm pretty aware of what my audience is and what they expect from me.  When I exceed those expectations they are impressed, but I'm working hard at this so that attention is paid to this crime, not to my looks.  What I do for my body is mostly to keep my mind in shape.

Laurie is insanely jealous.  She is supposedly a woman, but she wants, very badly, to be seen as a man.  Haven't we evolved far enough so that a woman can succeed on her own merits?  No woman should have to act like a man, to be thought of as a woman to be admired.  I certainly wouldn't.  I've worked with some of the most intelligent women in the country and I can tell you that none of them acts like a man...they are just the best woman that they could be.  That is really much more impressive.

I am putting this on here for Laurie to read...I hope she realizes that she isn't fooling anyone trying to use my unique way of communicating to others.  Kevinisms are just the way I see the world and express it.  I like being me as weird as my observations can sound.  It's what makes me unique.