Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Thursday, August 25, 2016

Welcome Home Adele!!! Our Friend Premiers Her Tour In Los Angeles and We've Sent Friends To Say Hi!!!


Say, "Hi" to my friends Brian and Brett tonight Adele...we've sent them down to represent our love for you!!!  These are two of our best representatives and two of my favorites painters...and they love hearing you sing!

Just in case you all didn't know Adele, a newly native Californian by popular vote, is home in all of her "Hometown Glory"....and we've been buddies for a while now.  I just wanted to let her know that the sun was a bit brighter today and the air quality just a bit cleaner once she got back to town.  I wish we were there...and boy am I jealous!

Someday I am going to see you at the Hollywood Bowl...hopefully with Sam Smith.  That's the dream I dreamed!  HAVE FUN TONIGHT BOYS...TREAT HER BETTER THAN EVER BEFORE!!!