Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Thursday, November 8, 2012

Mark Fuhrman, Electronic Harassment and Lisa

An offer was extended and I would agree that former police homicide detective from L.A. now turned true crime novelist, Mark Fuhrman might be interested in doing some of the investigation for our story and team.  I am putting this online now, that I would accept that offer and would give him permission to pull records and make inquisitions on my behalf with the Palm Springs Police Department and to work in conjunction with my team or independently on any aspect of this crime.  I am impressed with his "Murder in..." series of true crime novels and his experience with the LAPD and in the Moxley case make him one of my most sought after investigators...

Permission granted, Mark...if you are interested please speak with Jeffrey or Marilyn Katzenberg or their family members for the details!!!

Thank you for your interest in justice!

Kevin (and Christopher)

Anyone that can unravel the Moxley case...and it's staples...is cool with me, besides, I like his toughness!!!