Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Thursday, November 8, 2012

CIA: One More Way I Tried To Save Christopher Monti From The PSPD and Lisa

I came across something else that I tried a long time ago to get to the attention of anyone that would help Christopher and I out of this horrible situation that Sgt. Anderson put us in without protection.   On March 14, 2009, I contacted the CIA about "Sheree Frey" whom Lisa was pretending to be...with regards to her electronic harassment and it's proximal use to the USMC Base here in Twentynine Palms.  Of course as soon as I sent it, Leah Fauntleroy and Lisa, the world's two meanest lessies, contacted the CIA office that I faxed it to and had it thrown out....like the information about Steven's drug supplier in Chino Hills when I called the Chino Hills Police...in that situation Lisa or Leah pretended to be working that case for the PSPD....so the Chino Hills police did nothing...just like Sgt. Anderson; which is why all of us are suffering from these four no sleep getting drug addicts now...they NEVER SLEEP!!! 

For my team here is that fax....it is just one of a hundred ways I have tried to get someone to help Christopher, myself and my friends...

Remember, at the time, Lisa was pretending to be "Sheree Frey", Steven's sister...she was telling me that this was, "her father's invention" and that her mother, Barbara Frey, was in charge of this whole operation in Palm Springs...that's why this fax reads this way!!! At any rate...it should have gotten attention...


I would also add that had anyone paid attention to what I was saying at the time that this was sent prior to Steven's arrest on April 30, 2009, that Steven could have told the authorities that he was completely unaware of the properties purchased in his name and would not have likely been arrested for the drug crime that eventually sent him to prison.

I also contend that Lisa and Brian brought this technology and made GHB in the area so that they could drug and implant local Marines from the MCAGCC in 29 Palms which would have meant that these Marines would have been implanted then deployed to Afghanistan where the technology could easily have been used by terrorist organizations to learn critical information about our troops and movement....this is a terrorist act...period!!!

Knowing how Lisa and her brother are, they would easily sell this technology to someone in the middle east if they could find a buyer...and that would mean a complete treason of our country!  Remember I do have an email in which there is a possible connection to a "friend in Dubai" on Jonathan's computer...

This would not be the first time that drugs, in the quantity that Lisa and Brian possess, have funded a terrorist organization...national security is EVERYONE'S RESPONSIBILITY...RIGHT MRS. MONTI???