Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Our Hollywood...Thanks to All the Actors, Actresses, Directors and Producers...We Love You!!!


When it comes to the Electronic Harassment project that we are working on in Palm Springs, California, my team and I have so many people to thank...but now it is time to start the enlistment of the most visible with the beginning of the publicity that the KMIR 6 story will get this Monday at 11:00pm.   Copies of this story in the hands of my best friend's parents is money in the bank for the victims of this crime.

Here we have two of my favorites...Christopher Meloni and Alexander Skarsgard and, no Lisa, they aren't gay, but they sure do love us!!!

We need our Hollywood more than ever in the weeks coming up...I know I can count on my team for their support.

Thanks EVERYONE, 
Kevin and Christopher....and my team!!!