Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Saturday, October 8, 2011

The Missing Diaries: 13 Years of Gang Stalking at the Hands of Junior Johnson



When Junior Johnson used the old "Storage Locker" scheme to steal everything I owned, much like he is now doing to Johnathan Mendenhall...he took with him 13 years of gang stalking journals that detailed much of what Junior and his two brothers were doing to me in San Diego then in Palm Springs...it is probably the most comprehensive manuscript of gang stalking ever written...I did this while I was being stalked while working for a federal judge in San Diego.

At the time I didn't understand what was happening to me, but back then, I was only concerned with keeping a ledger account of being followed everywhere I went and what these people were like...these diaries went missing when Junior and Tracy Johnson stole everything I owned...

We may have already found them and have them in evidence and, if we do, we have tons of information about how this crime of electronic harassment and gang stalking was achieved ten years ago prior to my coming to Palm Springs.

Junior stole these diaries as an insight into my emotional state after he shot at me in San Diego and it provided he and Leah Fauntleroy ammunition to attack me with me emotionally.

My diaries are an account of my past and I am happy that I kept them for this project...their safe return is as important to me as Jeffrey's Oscar being returned to him....very personal.