Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Saturday, October 8, 2011

For Mrs. Marie Monti: One of Two Complaints...

Because Tracy and Junior Johnson have taken to forwarding Mrs. Monti's U.S. Postal mail to keep her from finding out what Christopher and I did to try to stop the Electronic Harassment that Tracy Johnson(as "Lisa) told us was Sheree and Steven Frey's fault.

I wanted to keep this off of my blog out of respect for my friendship with Officer Anderson, but since Tracy has forwarded Mrs. Monti's mail I am forced to post it here.  Sorry Bryan, you know my family loves you and I know in my heart you will have a realistic explanation in the future for this...

This is the citizen complaint I filed on behalf of Christopher and myself after we DID OUR JOB as informants:

We believe that the bust didn't happen because Steven was Tracy's drug supplier and that Tracy informed Steven that we were just at the police station setting this bust up...then she communicated to the police officers that we'd done something wrong when we hadn't....this is for the lawyers and Mrs. Monti.  Click on each for enlargements