Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Digging Through the Evidence


 Bloggers please be patient with me as I dig through all of the evidence that my team and I have collected over the years.  One thing that everyone must realize is that the police aren't the only people that can collect evidence.  We are aware that trying to handle this investigation through normal means isn't the smartest approach to catching these criminals...so we have followed the rules of evidence collection and tagging to keep the integrity of the evidence ready for prosecutionl.

I ask for your continued attention to this blog and patience as I post more evidence pointing to the Johnson family's alleged guilt in the electronic stalking of hundreds of gay men and a few women in the Palm Springs area over the past 13 years.

Using our police department and expecting a positive result has shown to have problems in the past even though we believe that there are officers there that would help...unfortunately we believe that there are higher up officers that keep this from happening...so we are building our case slowly and directly.

I have tons more evidence to show all of you...hair evidence, missing diaries that account for all of my experience from the last 13 years, DNA evidence, electronic evidence and victim's accounts...so please be patient as we post more and more online.

Remember, a lot of this evidence was sent to our police department via email, but Tracy Johnson logged in to their email system and deleted them...so some things that should have garnered their attention never got to them....If I wasn't aftraid of more retaliation from them I would have taken it to them in person, but my experience says not to go there....they become very adversarial when it comes to pointing the finger at the Johnson family.

 I will be posting more evidence today for your consideration....but I want to warn all parents and victims that we have a serial rapist on our hands that has access to the victim's thoughts so the process is slow...but steady...