Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Monday, October 3, 2011

GHB: Some Information for the PSPD and Tracy Johnson...and you parents!!!

Click on the picture above for a description of the drug the Johnson's use to commit this crime and for the withdrawl symptoms of this killer.   Yes Tracy, GHB is addictive and does cause loads of problems for an addict like you!

Parent's and police officers you need to thouroughly understand the drug of choice for the crimes committed by the Johnson Family.  GHB is so much more than you have ever understood it to be.  It is the only way that this crime can be accomplished by Junior Johnson and you need an opportunity to study it greater.

It is my understanding that Junior was cooking up batches of this chemical while he was living in a home on Sagebrush in Desert Hot Springs.  I actually knew the former owner of the home that was having financial trouble before the Johnson's swooped in and took the home from him.

This drug is lethal...back when I was partying I absolutely loved it.  I can't lie.  I was also taught how to administer the drug to myself "safely" if there is such a thing.  (No I was not using the drug at the time of my rape, however afterwards the entire morning that I was raped my memory of the even was blank...mostly).  It is not like alcohol where your memory is fuzzy...you are left completely memoryless...and in higher quantities it will put you into a coma and you will die.  Police officers in the area should be checking into all "accidental overdoses" in the area because there is a good chance that Junior Johnson slipped this into the victim's drinks without their knowing and they died....this should not be taken lightly as Junior, as you have seen by Jeffrey Brandriff's emails is the type of person that threatens to kill you....this would be the easiest way.

I am completely sober or I would never have been able to put together such an attractive and compelling case against the Johnsons...and most of my partying the last few years was strictly for the purposes of infiltrating their world.  It is the only way in...and it is very unattractive.  I no longer have to do this and have enough evidence to suffice more than an investigation of these criminals...but law enforcement must commit.

Please learn more about GHB above and understand how to look for it when you are investigating...Tracy can't survive without it.  I would seriously suggest looking in that storage unit on East Ramon Road...there's some kind of clue there...a dead man can't have a storage unit...and if he's now alive...he committed a crime by pretending he was deceased...