Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Friday, October 7, 2011

The Doug Martindale Questionnaire: Junior's Favorite Target

Here's the dirty little secrets that Junior and Tracy don't want the police to know about!  Read everything PSPD officers then ask yourselves, "If this were me, would I come in to your police department and report it?"
Doug is an accomplished artist and has become a very good friend....please pray for him.


One of the first targeted individuals in Palm Springs to contact me was through Freedom FFCHS President, Derrick Robinson.  The person was Doug Martindale...this is important because Doug was looking for help on the national level and knew nothing of HateLisa or anything else that I'd done.


One thing you should realize is that when I interview a victim, "I never ever tell them my story....I let them tell me"....to this day I have yet to tell the interviewees what my experience with the police department and the Johnson Family has been.   This preserves the integrity of their individual story...Here, for the first time...is Doug Martindale's original interview!  This should show police how their remote neural informants treat us....it is obvious that Doug was NEVER consulted about this technology and very clear that this is a hate crime.

Now let me ask the police this...DO YOU THINK THAT THERE IS ANY SIMILARITY BETWEEN THE MORNING THAT DOUG WOKE UP WITH A DILDO LODGED IN HIS ASS WITH NO MEMORY OF THE NIGHT BEFORE...HEARING THESE THREATS...AND MY RAPE???

Come on guys...you have a serial rapist on your hands and it IS Junior Johnson!!!








Note the answer to Question #9: Doug was raped just like Christopher and I were and then he experience electronic harassment...DO YOU THINK THIS IS A COINCIDENCE???







I then asked Doug to write down the common phrases that the operator was torturing him with and these are the repeated phrases that he wrote down: