Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Thursday, February 2, 2017

Solving The Problem By Identifying It To The U.S. Attorney: Going Around The Problem Is Easier Than Convincing It To Stop



Instinctively, it has always been the problem that I've had believing that I had to convince everyone that I had a better plan than someone else to solve this crime, but what the real problem is, I think, is truly identified above.  I don't have a problem with those who don't like me.  There aren't that many and the one or two that don't are vocal about it and are usually met with criticism.   It's the people that pretend to like me that secretly work against me that I have a major obstacle with.  They are the ones that are the problem.  Identifying them to the United States Attorney should be the major focus of the last nine or so years of this stall job.

I have a plan in place for this too.  There is no way I'm going to start to reveal this on here with the people that are in place watching me now.  I know what will happen.  They will act supportive and friendly but, in secret, they will use their attorneys, friends of mine, to undermine what I propose to do.  I'm not going to reveal strategy to an opponent before I am ready.  I have a plan in place that will be easily unleashed when I am ready.  Rest assured I have the connections and the capabilities to demonstrate what I have to with the information and time span that is available.

There is no reasonable explanation that, with the information available, that the government should not have been made aware that government employees were being photographed and stalked by a suspect in an attempted homicide.  The information was clear and there is no reasonable attempt made by someone with first hand knowledge of the crime with proof.  There is evidence of the stalking and there is electronic recorded evidence of the orders given for the crime leading up to and following the shooting.  This should have been immediately reported to the U.S. Attorney and should have been done as soon as I requested it as an informant.  Any obstruction by any other person should be considered a violation of that statute.

I am thinking that it is the basis for an indictment of whomever obstructed that terrorist act.

The problem will never go away under the current regime of following me around looking for things to fuck with.  Christopher doesn't know how to do what he needs to do to stop anything.  His suggestions are simply discarded and used against me and him.  His opinions are used as weapons to hurt him.  They are not important to his captors and they are not important to solving this crime.  They are simply used as input so that someone can say he "asked" but "it wasn't good enough".  There isn't any real effort being made to stop what happened to him.  He's essentially being stopped from exercising his right, and mine, to showing that the PSPD used us as informants to gain illegal access to other victims of electronic harassment.  The police department used and intimidated us just like they did the Nichols' family in a scheme of use and discard then threaten while padding their careers with money and pensions.  We were pawns.

Whatever the interest of other people is in this continuing is of no concern to me, it is illegal activity that is tearing at the fabric of legal and constitutional police work.  It is not legal to use informants in this manner.  You can't use informants then put their lives in danger.  Whatever private citizens with privileges with the PSPD have because of wealth isn't protecting the lives of innocent underprivileged citizens, it creates a social class that isn't equal.  There isn't equality in law enforcement in Palm Springs.  The experimentation on gay men and illegal implantation and infection of citizens far outweighs the protection of one wealthy family.  I could not and will not stand for that kind of law enforcement.

The fraudulent circumstances presented by the local team were in direct contrast to the principles of my informant work.  There was never any intent to have the suspect in this crime apprehended, in fact, every effort, was made in the contrary to assist the suspect in her criminal enterprises.  While portions of this team disagreed with the way this was handled, the decisions made in final always fell on the side of the suspect who remains at large an in control of various methods of terrorist activity.  I feel very strongly that there were many times that she could have been apprehended but that my life and safety were compromised in favor of criminal activity.  The lives of innocent men and women were compromised for an extended period of almost a decade while business ventures of their own skyrocketed with success.  Nobody benefited more from the success of this than the local team.  In fact, my own torture became a business venture with medical benefits for more people than anything else.  It is a shame to think that someone else's suffering could be a windfall for another's bank account.  It is contrary to my belief system and to the good faith of this investigation that anyone should be financially gaining from the torture of a single victim or their family, yet one group of people seems to be making money hand over fist.