Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Saturday, October 19, 2024

Were There More Problems In Sedona, Arizona Than Lori LaFond Let On? I've Heard There Were...NOT GOOD FOR THE LMOPS!

 


It's hard to believe that with all the clothes that she stole from me (and others) and her homophobic homosexual tendencies, there would be any room in that closet of Lori LaFond's to house anything else, but I've heard there may be a great deal more!!!

We all know that Lori lied to everyone about "being in Sedona" while I was on vacation.  My friends were actually contacted and summoned to the home that Lori allegedly rented and destroyed while she was there.  There isn't any reason for anyone to think that Lori wasn't following me on vacation and that she wasn't aware that I was a police informant at the time.  She knew that was the truth, but stalked me there anyway, in violation of her bogus restraining order that she pushed through a federal stay after we barely made it back to California.  There are photos of Lori being in Arizona, for the "first time in her life" and that she was using the information to find me and my friends.  This is highly illegal due to Lori's false accusations in that LaQuinta restraining order.  She can't even file a restraining order because she is a lifetime fugitive from a shooting that happened in high school.  That shooting involved lots of friends of mine.

Now I am hearing that there may be even more drug charges stemming from the arrival of Lori LaFond to that home in Sedona, Arizona.  Apparently, Lori wanted to ditch the friends of mine who brought her there and stole some items from all of them once she arrived.  There were also drugs and precursors mentioned in the information that I got.  This would elevate Lori's problems and if one of the passengers was a police officer, then we could definitely have a good case to bring him back to testify.  Lori would be astonished by the kinds of things that a cop would say about this trip.  She never does anything without making a drama queen performance out of it.

Lori has been hiding from her fate for so long now she thinks that her victims have forgotten about it.  They haven't.  From what I've been told, Lori even went to see some of them to confront them in 2006 when my high school class had their reunion in Palm Springs, CA.  The girl whose house was shot up in Lori's criminal case was there.  She hadn't been around most of us since that night.  Lori showed up and confronted her...that's what I've been told. 

Can you believe the amount of revenge Lori tries to inflict on people who have never even met her?  None of us even knew this girl, yet she continues to try to affect our lives negatively.  When will the police finally bring her to ultimate justice???