Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Sunday, October 20, 2024

Lori LaFond IS A Drug Addict...Meth? Testosterone? GHB? Probably, But Attention Is Her Drug Of Choice!!!

 


Have you ever heard her?  If you haven't you may not know.  If you have, you definitely can't miss it.  Lori is an egomaniac.  She thinks she is the second coming of Jesus.  She's not, of course, but she has told people she is a deity.  Yes, seriously she has.  She tells her victims to worship her.  Can you believe that?

If you knew her story the way many of my friends and victims do, you would think that she believes that she is "bulletproof".   No Lori, that doesn't translate literally, it means that you simply can't get into trouble with the law.  That is merely a Trump truth, but it is basically a lie.  She will gaslight people by saying, "I was just kidding!"  This is supposed to make the person talking to her feel like they are stupid for not knowing that she was joking when she clearly was not.  It also makes Lori the victim of someone else's lack of sense of humor.  Most of the time, it isn't funny at all.

Lori is the most severe kind of malignant narcissist.  A victim at all costs.  She doesn't care what you think, feel, or have a problem with, just as long as she comes out with attention.  Here is a list of things that her narcissist supply gives to her:
Simply put, Lori is never responsible for her actions, but regardless, she wants attention.  She is a wannabe celebrity in a crime that requires anonymity to succeed.  The two are counter-intuitive.  She isn't a celebrity, she is an urban legend.  A bad one at that.  She IS the girl who gives men and women AIDS and uses the police to keep them quiet about it.  She then uses her mind-reading system to shut down her rape victims' lives.  She steals, she lies, she falsely reports, she rapes, she sends letters, texts, emails, and whatever she can think of to ruin an innocent person's reputation...why?  It's because it gets her attention from her online friends who are on this chat room site that she thinks of as her "family".  They aren't her real family; she "hates them".

I submit to everyone that what Lori does is create victims that can explain her crimes without Lori being caught and convicted.  Unfortunately for Lori, science has caught up with her method.  Lori would have loved to have framed me for infection someone with the AIDS virus, but I'm not that guy.  I was careful and safe but Lori wanted to find anyone that I've encountered to infect them and tell them the BIG lie.  She wanted to frame me for infecting her too.  Not even close to the case.  Lori was, allegedly, infected way back in high school.  She couldn't tell anyone about her infection because of her embarrassment, but if she could just find someone that she could infect, it could be he said/she said situation which Lori thought she could "act her way out of".  Not true.  I would no sooner have had to see with her than a mound of fire ants.  Actually, I would have preferred the ants!

Lori is a female.  I am gay.  She was quick to point that out every single time I ran into her in high school with witnesses.  If she thought for one second that it would work for her to claim that I'd infected her, she was crazy.    I didn't even have sex when I was infected.  No drugs either.  Lori just assumes everyone will fall in line once she makes the false accusation.  In fact, once I came back to Palm Springs, CA, in 2003, I was immediately put on the drugs that make you undetectable.  As we all know, Undetectable = Untransmissable.  Any other use of Lori's trying to get ahold of my friends is simply proof of Lori trying to infect them herself.

Lori is living in the most dangerous part of her life.  She's sick and demented.  She needs to be hospitalized but won't seek treatment because of all of her legal problems.  I am not impressed.  Someone who took revenge on our whole community while predictably spreading AIDS, doesn't deserve to be pittied.   She deserves to be prosecuted.  I am someone that does not like her current method of keeping her OWN FRIENDS from receiving treatment for deadly diseases.    She may have nothing to live for, but others do.

I have one other thing to say.  You know how Donald Trump said he would use the military to jail his opponents or anyone that spoke out against him?  That IS EXACTLY what Lori LaFond has done her whole life.  I know he is like she is because I've lived this way since I was 9 years old.  Don't trust a word she says or that any of her friends say.  She lies as easily as she breathes.