Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Friday, October 18, 2024

I Found An Interesting Article That Talks About Johnson Valley And My Friend Derrick Robinson

 


Read this!  It is a study out of Dehli, India where this phenomenon is being studied.  I wanted to let you all know that it references our local problem with Lori Jean LaFond and her friends.  There is one section, Section IV "Thinking of Victims of Being Harassed" where I am astonished that bother Point one and Point two are exactly the same as my experience.  Being gay and working for the US Dept of Justice, I am sure that someone is paying attention to what I am saying.

I did not participate in this study so whomever is behind it, thank you so much.  Derrick Robinson remains a good friend and steadfast advocate for the victims of this crime!

Print this out and use it if you want.  Being published in a scientific journal is able to be used in a court of law!!!