Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Wednesday, August 21, 2024

Short Stint With Covid, Thanks For Your Well Wishes And Paxlovid

 


Now added to the long list of things you don't want to happen to you when Lori LaFond and her friends are electronically harassing you...COVID 19!

If you are a fan of the blog and investigation into the Lesbian Mafia of Palm Springs, CA, you should know that I didn't post anything for the last four or five days.  The reason is twofold.  First, Lori and Missy decided to use my internet connection from Boost and steal all of the data that I use from home so that I couldn't use the internet.  Secondly, I got COVID.  I wasn't that surprised because I hadn't felt like myself for quite some time.  I was cranky and irritable but then it got to me.

I was put on Paxlovid and immediately started to feel better.  My personal review of this product is this.  I have HIV from Lori LaFond so I have to be very careful about my health.  I get all of the Covid updates and vaccines so I wasn't getting extremely ill, but short of breath.  When I got this, I went to the hospital and they prescribed the antiviral treatment Paxlovid.

As an HIV patient, I am used to taking antivirals.  Paxlovid is a bit different than HIV medication.  It's three pills twice a day and I can tell you that it works really well after the first dose.  The downside is that it is really strong.  Very medicine tasting and you have to take it for five days.  I am still able to taste it in my mouth.  It is definitely better than ending up in the hospital on a ventilator.  You should really take this as the first sign of Covid exposure.  It's not really a therapy, as much as it is a medicine aimed at destroying the Covid virus in your body.

I wanted to say thank you to everyone that knew what I was going through but I also wanted everyone to know what Lori was like.  She was an absolute nightmare while I was dealing with this disease.  She wouldn't stop harassing me with her friend Christian the whole time.  They were as nasty and hateful as always but Lori just loves to emphasize when a disease is deadly.  Funny, coming from a girl who is riddled with diseases that she spreads with every single breath.  There should be absolutely no sympathy for anyone inside that home where Missy Erickson and her Lesbian Mafia reside, they don't deserve a bit of your concern.  They want their victims to die; something that many of the LGBTQ community have learned over the years.  Lori is the worst of all, but none of them deserve to have your sympathy.

We need to have every single member of that drug den arrested and quarantined.  They need to be tested for every disease they can test for.  That household is using more drugs and dirty needles than Skid Row in Los Angeles.  Lori is by far the worst abuser that I've ever heard of.  She screeched and screamed all day and night for five straight nights without a break.   A prosecutor needs to be very aware of just how horrible all six act when someone is facing a disease or situation.  Someone needs to talk to a judge about it.