Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Monday, July 15, 2024

Katzenblindsided: When Wealthy People Involve Themselves In Other People's Lives For Fun and Crime

 


It is no secret that I absolutely hate the desert.  I never wanted to live here and I still don't.  It's hot.  The people are nasty.  The crime level is huge.  Time stands still here for way too long.  The one thing that we do have here is sand; unfortunately, it is just a place for people like Jeffrey and Marilyn Katzenberg to bury their heads in.   What I've seen and experienced is a group of people that like to fuck with someone that really wanted to help others.  Unfortunately, someone like Jeffrey could care less about normal people and only the wealthiest of the wealthy mean anything to him.  The one percent help the one percent and that's it.  Welcome to the reality of rich people doing nothing and complaining about it like they have.

For many years, Lori kept some torch burning for people like Steven Frey and Christopher Monti long after I was done feeling anything for them.  It is common for Lori who has carried her own torch for people from high school who have long since moved on.  People that she hates and still seeks revenge upon.  This is what Jeffrey Katzenberg brought back into this situation because of his need to feel out of this system to try to understand it.  I am now officially done.  No more boyfriends.  No more celebrities. No more anything like that.  This was an intentional infliction of emotional distress by a man with no heart, no values, and no sense that what he did was completely wrong.  I once asked his son not to put me through this again, and he did exactly what I told him not to do.  He is also done in my book.

So no more games.  No more fantasies.  No more celebrities.  Nothing but crime and punishment.  Wherever Jonathan and Anthony are, I will find them and proceed as to the laws of this country.  I feel set up.  I feel angry.  I feel used.

This isn't something that I am ever going to get over...I'm simply going to use it to fuel a better strategy to stop Lori Jean LaFond and her rancid group of friends who care more about ruining my life than they do about making a success of theirs.

We're done with this past 14 years.  Thanks for nothing guys and parents.

Delaying justice for criminals is a criminal act.

Hope you had fun Jeffrey; prison is not a fun place for people like you.