Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Monday, July 15, 2024

Is He Or Isn't He? Is There Anyone Out There That Can Confirm That Jonathan Is NOT Dead??? Lori Loves To Lie So It's A Legit Question

 


I am completely done with all the storytelling and lying.  I am asking anyone who knows for sure to contact the FBI if what you are reading above is a lie.  There is no excuse for someone pretending to be dead and I was the first person to send a sympathy card to Jonathan's father in Arizona.  I want to know definitively where he is buried.  I want to know if he is hiding out.  I want to know why he is hiding if this is a lie.  I know for a fact that he didn't live in West Hollywood, so that is already questionable.

I was told for years that he was living in LaJolla, CA.  What I want to know is why he is lying?  I want to know if you have heard from him since the time of this obituary's death date.  If he is alive it is my intention to have him questioned by the FBI as to why he hasn't challenged whoever posted this for him.

I have respect, but not much, for his family.  If he is not dead, I have none.

Call the FBI at the number below or submit a tip:

This whole faked death scheme seems to be a front for a proposed charity in his name.  It is also alleged that Jonathan was used by Brian LaFond in Arizona to fake Brian's release from custody.  This game-playing is done with me.  I am finished with all of it.  Lori likes to pretend that somehow Christopher is living with Jonathan in San Diego.  This is their field office number.  If he is in San Diego with Jonathan, then Christopher is guilty of a crime.  Period.

If you are in any way sympathetic to what Lori LaFond has done to me my sister, please contact these people anonymously so that Jonathan doesn't find out.  The emotional distress that this situation has caused is unbearable.  The mental abuse that I have been put through is intentional and very hurtful.  I want to be sure to keep a clear head about what this is all about.  I think that this is a shameful and serious thing.  Nobody should be put through what Jeffrey Katzenberg has created here.

This is his father's obituary.  I have been told that Brian LaFond used this address to effect his release from Jail pretending to be Jonathan.  It all could be true or false.  Do you know better?  If you know if this man is still alive, please let the FBI know.  Thank you.  BTW, I am not trying to be disrespectful, I am dealing with a woman who posts obituaries for people that are alive.  So please be respectful...
I need to assess the situation from the truth.  Jeffrey Katzenberg lies.  His son doesn't speak to anyone.  So disseminating the truth from the lies is of the utmost importance.