Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Monday, July 15, 2024

FURIOUS With Jeffrey Katzenberg and His Family!!!

 



It is with great sadness that I learned that Ms. Carol Sunderland, Anthony's mom passed away in April of this year.  I know how much she means to Anthony and his family.  I spoke with her a few times and you could tell that Anthony was her world.  I wanted to extend my condolences to Anthony and his aunt at this time.  I would have been much more timely if I had ever been kept aware.

I am so furious with Jeffrey Katzenberg and his lousy assed selfish family that doesn't understand the sentiments that go along with friendship.  "Don't talk to Kevin for a year," Jeffrey said to all of my friends.  That was well over 14 years ago.  Yet, Jeffrey begs everyone to understand when his family goes through their own problems...I wouldn't give them the time of day...ever again.  This is the most cruel and unusual family I have ever known.  Marilyn and her brood of selfish brats that care more about money than the lives of their friends...just goes to show you how they could rob my elderly mother the second they heard she might be suffering from Alzheimer's disease.

Honestly, this world is a much darker place without Anthony's mother and with people like Jeffrey and his family left to make people suffer.  Rich people are so out of touch with reality.  I hope every single Katzenberg has to answer for the problems that Jeffrey has caused all of us.  He deserves the punishment he has coming to him.  Don't ask me to feel sorry for you ever again you ego maniac.

Grow up you insufferable child...nobody likes you.

As for Anthony, I know that this world has been difficult and that you lost your main supporter.  I am the friend who friends go to for a shoulder to cry on or for words of support and kindness.  I am very saddened by not being there for you.  I should have been.  I'm so tired I honestly wish it would have been me to go...I'm so tired of being a burden on everyone else because I wanted this to stop for all of us.  I should have considered that someone would come along and ruin our friendship the way Jeffrey did.  He has his own reckoning coming...your mom deserved to know how much your friends love you.  It's part of being a friend.

Rest in peace Ms. Sunderland...I will try harder to free your son from this mess.