Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Wednesday, April 10, 2024

Tired Of Living Paycheck To Paycheck: Tell Jeffrey and Marilyn To Find A Way To Get MY Money Back....Please, I'm Begging You

 Almost 8 years ago, Jeffrey, Missy, Bessie, and David approached my sister to take all the money I'd saved out of a bank account with my mom's name on it (with mine).  Since then, not one tiny effort has been made to get a dime back to me.  Jeffrey is known to steal money like this from others.  Please tell him to get me some of my money back now.  I have to live from paycheck to paycheck and I can't survive with this problem.

Some of you pledged to never let him do this again.  Now is the time to let him know.  You can't steal again or we'll tell on you!

Please help me!

Thank you,

Kevin