Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Monday, March 11, 2024

How Is It That Jeffrey Katzenberg Could Find My Bank Account and Not Be Able To Find Two Monsterous Fugitives Using The Same System???

 


The more I look into this situation, the more advice I have.  The most important is this...DO NOT TRUST ANYONE WITH THE LAST NAME KATZENBERG!

What a fucking joke!  Do you know that the three Katzenberg's above have helped aid and abet six known domestic terrorists for at least 14 years.  Hiding their drugs, allegedly.  Keeping them financially alive, allegedly.  Buying them cars.  Renting a home.  These are the same six that tried to kill me in Palm Springs, California and now it seems Sedona, Arizona too.

I invite all of you to find out how a man who doesn't know me or my family members was able to find my bank account and drain it without even having my name as the primary account holder?  How could he do something like that?  How does that money then end up in a San Diego bank account that I don't even have?

Jeffrey, his family, and friends used this system to stalk me and my friends but not to put the criminals in jail.  The only permission his son had, on my end, was to use this system to put Lori LaFond and her organization in jail.  Clearly that was a failure.  There are better people with less or no culpability that deserve to be heralded as champions of our community to stop this crime.  The Katzenbergs are not those people.

I just want you all to know that for the last 14 years he had the ability to have Lori and Brian LaFond arrested, he just didn't want to.  Didn't care.  In the meantime he sent them out to rob my sister, me, my father and my mother.  He revelled in the pain and suffering he could cause.  He and his father must really hate the gays...providing the two most hated siblings in the world with bail money...enough to keep most people afloat for many years.  He did everything he could to kill me and my family members and allegedly even met with one.

I think it is time to call an asshole an asshole!

Benjamin, you tortured me for absolutely nothing.  You stole from me and kept it a secret.  You were given the opportunity to make ammends, and you said, "No!"  I won't offer again.

As Lori shrieks, "Don't expect him (Jeffrey) to help you," I laugh and think to myself, "You mean the way he helped you?"  Lololololololol!!!!  I'm pretty sure that I wouldn't expect help from the man that robbed my elderly mother with his girlfriend, Missy Erickson!  I'm also pretty sure that he isn't someone I'd want to know in the future.