Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Monday, August 28, 2023

This May Prove To Be Extra Helpful In The Future: I Have Spoken To James Walbert And Rep. Guest Seems To Agree

 


Hey everyone!  Thanks again for all the love and support you've given Christopher, my friends, and myself these last few days.  I wasn't feeling very good for the previous few weeks and Lori has been on the rampage, but I have worked hard to keep my attitude better than in the past.  Remember, there are also things that I say and do on this blog for reasons of informant work and for reasons of safety.  

Just because I get mad at Jeffrey or Marilyn Katzenberg, remember, there is a plan.  We have a lot of things that have to be shown in the courtroom about how this kind of crime sustained itself over the years.  A lot of that has to do with illegal solicitations from parents and our own loved ones.   I am not the kind of beast that Lori would love me to be, in fact, the reason she gives for picking on me is that I am too nice to others.  That isn't really an acceptable change that I'm going to make for her.  I can't let her need to use me to hurt people become a reality.  I do what I do because I've had decades of experience with our antagonist.  She's a legend where I am from and part of that legend is that she says and does the worst things to my family.  For example, how many of you out there know what Lori's involvement with my brother-in-law was?  How much did Lori have to do with his death?  How about my own rape or shooting in San Diego?  You see, I have a lot on my agenda with her, and she is going to have to explain herself.  "But I'm a poor defenseless woman," isn't going to cut it this time.  She's going to have to tell all of you why she lied and why she did what she did.  No more of this, "I wasn't there, how could I be involved?"

In that regard, I have a ton of information that has been posted on this blog for you to look at.  I am learning that I should bring some of it forward for you to read.  You need to know how involved Lori and her friends get in the lives of Lori's victims to understand why it hurts us so much.

Get ready for some good information to come!

Thanks again from both Christopher, my team, and myself.  My family thanks all of you too.