Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Tuesday, August 29, 2023

REPOST TIME: Fake Letters from Parents??? This Post Was From 4/10/12



After contacting the parents of Jonathan Mendenhall and Christopher Monti's mom to try to keep them from going to jail for this police department, I was sent these two letters...I sincerely doubt that either one of their parents sent them to me, but I want to bring them to your attention.

If, by some chance, they are from either parent,  I want to let you know that what I did, I did out of love for your son.  I would never hurt them the way that the Johnson family has.  I would do anything to stop this torture except lie or ask for money.  I work tirelessly to stop the torture of innocent gay men that have been utterly used up by our police department.

Here are the two envelopes: