Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Thursday, July 6, 2023

Sepsis: I'm Hearing That Lori LaFond Is Having Massive Problems With Her Health, Is That True (Without the makeup this time Lori!)

 


I'm hearing some very disturbing news from inside Lori LaFond's home.  Lori is apparently very sick. I'm pretty sure that she is suffering from SEPSIS and is heading for an emergency room visit since she refuses to go to a hospital and quarantine.  Getting someone to force her to go meets with a very stubborn and drug-addicted Lori LaFond.  It doesn't help that she has surrounded herself with people that continue to try to help her with something that isn't "getting healthier".

For someone with the kinds of problems that she has, HEP C, Tuberculosis, bacteremia, and others, including an infection of blood-sucking crabs, these problems are everyone's.  It is very clear that having body lice with the above conditions, including the AIDS virus can be extra deadly.  I've mentioned this to her five roommates, but none of them seem to want to be the person that saves her life.  Can't blame them though, Lori wasn't really that impressed with saving their lives either.  It's like a death pact.  I'm not into people using their mental illnesses to help spread deadly diseases.  I'd rather see the 6 go to the hospital where they have been waiting for them for months and months.

These problems only increase the chances of Lori dying before she is ever brought to justice.  She's making a stand against her own health.  It makes no sense to me, but I am not Lori LaFond.  I haven't done the things she's done and I've never tried to mention her before I found out she was the one responsible for the gang stalking and other incidents involving this crime.

Isolation from one another will bring clarity to the Joshua Tree Six because mental health can only be achieved through sobriety for these addicts.  More meth and needles are just nails in the coffin for them.  They need to eat, sleep and take medication.  If they don't they will be very sorry.  It's sad.

Dying for spying seems a bit too obsessed to me, how about you guys?