Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Tuesday, July 4, 2023

Since I Can't Be With My Friends This Year on the Fourth of July, I Thought I'd Send Christopher and All A Happy 4th of July Show! Be Safe Everyone!

 


For my friends that are out of the country this 4th of July, Willow and Jameson Hart, and anyone that can't quite get to a traditional fireworks show, I submit, Salt Lake City's response to a safe holiday.  I've been impressed by this kind of display before, but this has a purpose.

In a year when Canada is experiencing wildfires and eco-pollution fills the skies, a drone show is perfect.   No fires from sparks.  Entertainment value is very high.  War vets with PTSD aren't triggered.  It's a win-win!! 

So from the middle of nowhere to the middle of nowhere...Happy 4th of July everyone.  Independence and equality go hand in hand on the road to liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

How can our troops fight for our freedom abroad, if I can't do my part, our part, to keep America free here?  Seems like we all need to do our fair share of keeping America safe.  My opinion is that we need to keep it safe for everyone, especially for those that don't agree with us.  Keeping America free, means freedom of speech, for all.  It should work for all of us.

Or perhaps you want the Dollywood version...beautiful!!!