Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Saturday, July 10, 2021

The Head of the Lesbian Mafia Is Falling Apart: Lori's Last Two Days Have Been Nothing But "Sisters" and "Families"


I've just spent two full days getting lambasted by  Lori, Christian, and David, screaming their heads off all day and night.  Apparently when we try to do the most for the most people, I'm still the last person considered.  This is still my investigation and I'm still the person that tried to help all of your families.

Instead of feeling better about including more people that we didn't have to, I had to hear about how Lori was still trying to kill my sister who is not living in the area for the entire summer.  Haven't the people in my family been hurt enough?  Instead of compassion there is some kind of feeling of relief through the people that we helped, but it wasn't even necessary to help them.  Instead of being able to feel good about this situation, Christian and David, stayed up all night and day doing drugs with Lori so that they could scream at me and everyone else.

As Jeffrey continues to use me and my sister as bait for these criminals, I still haven't felt one second of peace.  It's nothing but life on the edge, constantly.  Fortunately I don't use drugs and it makes that feeling less uncomfortable.  You would think that Mrs. Erickson would do a better job of stopping her daughter's friend from hurting me knowing that her daughter will go to prison forever if Missy doesn't start doing a better job.  Remember, Missy is the person that robbed my sister of my bank account.

What I have never understood is why Jeffrey continues to use me like some kind of whipping boy for this case.  I am not someone to be tortured for his attention.  There has been virtually nothing done to help me or my family out of what his plan cost all of us.  I am furious with him for his lack of sensitivity to my problems which he hasn't given a moment of attention to.

It's ridiculous to think that his wife would continue to allow him to hurt me and my sister the way he has.  Enough is enough Jeffrey, your apologies mean absolutely nothing to me.