Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Saturday, July 10, 2021

David The Chicken Hawk Is Still Helping Lori Target My Sister and Me With His Buddy Christian

 

 

I'm really not that happy with being targeted because there is nobody left for Lori to torture.  She has made it very clear that my sister and I are the two people left that she wants to do something to.  I've already been shot at and beaten nearly to death.  I think I've got every reason to want this stopped.

The last two days have been nothing short of screaming and yelling with the help of David and Christian.  There was absolutely no reason for them to act the way that they did.  I have been told that Mrs. LaFond knows whom to speak to at Camp Pendleton to keep Lori offline and off the brain link network.  If Lori continues, I'll get ahold of Lori's mom with my father and we'll just see how much longer Lori can last on a military system that isn't supposed to be accessed by her.

For me, this network is full of non-military people that have been added to the network using Sgt. Maj. Eugene A. LaFond's military credentials.  That means that nearly all of the victims of this crime can be identified by the military id of Lori's father, without his knowledge or permission.  If I am correct, there is a contact at Camp Pendleton that can stop this problem from continuing.  From what I understand there is no reason for non-military personnel to be on this network.  I am a civilian.  What name she has logged me in as is a fake.

I can also get ahold of General Etnyre and let him know about Lori's misuse of this system.  He's the father of the guy who was being terrorized by Lori at a party when Lori shoved one of her friends under a moving vehicle.  There was a full investigation...and Lori was found to be the guilty party.  She said that I was driving that car, which shows you the level of obsession that she has for me.  I was definitely not at that party and she insisted that somehow people were covering for me.  It's not true.  I knew that party had the potential to be dangerous, so I avoided it like the plague.