Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Saturday, June 5, 2021

If You Commit A Murder Or A Rape, Go And See Jeffrey Katzenberg To Help You Distort The Facts And Punish Your Victim

 


If only the world could see things through Jeffrey Katzenberg's eyes...then every single person that commits a crime could be spun into some kind of hero that deserves your sympathy.  I've never seen anyone try harder or longer to turn a murderer into a mistress.  He even brought a date to Mother's Day brunch knowing that her own family wouldn't be there and that she would have to join his own family.  It sickens me to think that someone like Jeffrey would go to such lengths to sell an obvious scam artist to his own kids.

Like a funhouse mirror, Missy Erickson re-entered the hospital where she stole the MRI's from my emergency room visits (2 of them) to act like she was some kind of friend to Jeffrey's dying mother.  This isn't a woman that was duped into something, she knew exactly what she was doing and whom she was doing it to.  No matter what the mirror showed, the facts were already there.  She'd already been to Arizona to help Lori finish the job of killing me or putting me in jail, in the hopes that Jeffrey's family would accept her as the new Missy Erickson.  The one that is part of the gay community that she tortured for decades.  The same one that told everyone not to help me for more than twenty years.  The same woman that knew Lori set up my brother in law's murder, still a homicide, was already to try it again.

There is no reasonable explanation for Jeffrey's behavior, it's simply is what it is.  I had an idea to stop the woman that savagely beat my skull in, and Missy was going to take my place.  Why?  I can't imagine.  I don't even try to understand him any more.  There are far too many others that will do that for him anyway.

The list of people involve in his historic remake of the facts is long and sickening to the stomach of any decent person.  I'd like to remind all of you that I never gave him any permission to get involved with this investigation beyond letting him know that Lori was dangerous and that his son was a target.  He took on the role of director and writer to distort the facts of this crime.  Nobody needed that.

35 years of terrorizing the LGBTQ+ community all white washed away by a Hollywood producer who caught feelings for one of the drug dealing rapists and decided that 800 plus victims and their families weren't deserving of the truth.  He alone decided who was guilty and who wasn't.  Who was a victim and who wasn't. In my experience with him here there hasn't been any kind of investigation into the level of participation of any of the people that he forced into my life to help Lori get away with murder.  What there was will make you sick.

Most of you know that there are several different types of people that Lori and Brian involved by raping and implanting them....most were infected with HIV.  The lowest number of rape victims are females.  Most of them worked for Barbara at the Gentlemen's Club in Cathedral City.  Waitresses and dancers, one or two bartenders...a few were lesbians the rest weren't.  These women appear to have been implanted many years ago, one was implanted by the military.  The one?  Bessie Smith, my sister's high school best friend.  She would become necessary for Lori when she knew that the pair had roomed together in college...a big mistake.  These criminals always look for someone close to their potential victims so that they can use them to harass, belittle, steal from or torture their target.  In this case, my sister's former best friend was kept on ice until she could be used to commit crimes against my family.

You might think, "I thought this was a crime primarily against gay men?"  You would be correct.  The women were a sexual attraction for Lori Jean LaFond and most of them were disgusted by her actions in and out of that club.  Barbara's father is apparently the owner of this club and the Pure Platinum brand of clubs that are scattered in San Diego, throughout California, and Arizona.  One of the girls, Leah Fauntleroy was studying to become a nurse, her friend Missy Erickson, was a stripper at the club.  Lori was instantly smitten by the pair.   Missy and Leah, are crystal meth addicts.  I know this because my boyfriend at the time sold them drugs and were telling him to break up with Kevin so that Lori wouldn't be mad at him.  It was a theme that lasted for many insufferable years until the friendship was broken at his home with that attempted murder of myself.  This was something that happened almost immediately after my father, mother, and I paid a visit to Bryan Anderson's home where Bryan mentioned Lori LaFond.

I knew Steven's operation and drug dealing, I was asked if I would become an informant for Bryan.  I told him I would have to think about it.  I knew Steven would be told by Lori that I was doing this and I also told Steven that I was asked.  Less than three days later, the rape occurred at the end of September in 2007.  Apparently Missy also heard that Bryan had asked me about becoming an informant and that meant one thing...Lori had to act fast.  Missy Erickson told her to "go have a conversation with Steven" which was never allowed in his home.  This is how Missy and Lori operate.  When someone is asked by the police to inform on their drug dealer, Lori "protects" him by drugging and raping him.  In my case, this was a two for one.  Lori could attempt to kill me, the person she's hated all her life, Missy knew that too, and they could keep their drug dealer safe.

It is here that I would like to tell everyone that everyone that Barbara worked with at that club is now someone that can watch was people are thinking.  Barbara told these girls this information so that they could keep themselves safe and keep an eye on Lori.  Unfortunately, people like Missy, Leah, and Bessie like drugs way too much for that relationship to happen.  It wasn't long before Missy knew exactly how to manipulate Lori's lust into drugs for herself and her friends.  Lori was fucking obsessed with Missy and Missy knew how that would translate into drugs for herself.  Afterall, Missy was also friends with Bessie Smith, and that could translate into hurting my sister in the future, as I stated above.  Missy could also keep Bessie from telling my sister what Lori was doing to her brother, me.

Missy knew of Lori's other obsession, gay men.  Instead of trading drugs for a sexual relationship or close friendship with Lori, Missy traded information about gay men to Lori for crystal meth.  This meant that the more gay men that Lori raped and infected, the more people Missy could tell on and get drugs for.  When Lori began selling drugs to my brother in law, Missy told Bessie, "Don't get involved."  Understand that my brother in law was also one of Bessie's best friends.  Bessie said nothing when Lori set up beatings for my sister and eventually his death when Lori's own uncle had to protect himself from my relative who was told that my sister was sleeping with him.  Not true at all.  My brother in law loved my sister and his kids and he thought he was protecting them and his marriage.  Lori set the wheels in motion for this killing and even visited the home where he died to photograph the bloody sidewalk.  Bessie said nothing.

Then it was my turn to be killed.  Lori had, known to everyone on this system, been following me around with stalkers for many many years.  After, what Lori calls, "Her biggest success ever," my brother in law's murder, she wanted to hurt my sister again.  She stalked me in San Diego while I worked for the U.S. Department of Justice.  The people she contracted were everywhere.  It's a military city full of Navy personnel and Marine personnel.  The number of stalkers was staggering...and dangerous.  I spent the year between my brother in law's death and my own shooting writing a diary about being stalked.  One night, driving home, her brother Brian took a shot at me from a silver truck with a cab on it.  Reminiscent of the Washington D.C. snipers, Lori ordered a hit on me.   She was so angry that I wasn't killed that she texted her brother over and over again that night telling him the details of the conversation that I had with the officer that showed up to the crime scene.  I've heard that Lori even contacted her mother to tell her all about it.  I told only my mom and dad.  Nobody else was there but myself, the cop, and a witness that saw everything from his balcony above the crime scene.

Lori's desire to cause my sister pain is legendary.  She wanted to rape, infect, and implant her so that she could continue to cause problems for my family that she started when Lori was only 10 years old!  You see, Lori had this system way back then because of the military and since her own sister, Jacquie was friendly with my sister, Lori loved watching my sister talk to her.   Any relationship, friendship or otherwise with Lori's family members is always an opportunity for Lori to get involved to cause problems.  I've avoided all contact with any person here while I've been cast out.  It's not wise to befriend anyone while Lori and Missy are stalking you with Jeffrey.

Once again, everyone knew that Lori and Brian were behind that attempted murder of a federal agent, myself.  Bessie and Missy knew, so did Barbara and Jonathan Mendenhall.  Lori made it a point to make her brother out to be a "hitman for the mafia"  and that Lori was clearly the Dona (pron. Don-ya).  Then Lori got involved with my boss at work after the shooting.   I was rattled, as most of you would be in a situation where a bullet missed your head by five inches.  I was forced by my work to seek counseling and was later put in a position to decide whether to go back to work or leave.  I couldn't, in good conscience, go back knowing that someone was stalking me at work.  My judge's safety was my number one concern.  Instead I opted to find the killer...and I did in Palm Springs.

Rather than take that opportunity to get ahold of the San Diego police, nobody reported Lori's involvement.  Jeffrey told any and everyone that knew not to say anything to the police department when I posted the police report that I got from a friend that works for the SDPD.  Why?   Missy told him to do this.  Remember, at this point Missy was telling everyone, "Don't help Kevin ever."  They didn't.  Still haven't.  Won't.

After my rape. I went to the emergency room twice because my head was exploding.  My teeth were knocked loose and my nose was broken.  I reported the rape at the emergency room a few days after my head was clearer and my ass was still bleeding.  The PSPD was summoned, but nobody ever came except for one person....Lori's uncle.  The same one that shot my brother in law was at the emergency room with my sister.  I didn't call them, Lori did.  For one month solid, nobody from the police department took my report.  My sister contacted Bryan Anderson and he told me to call the police and have someone come over.  Lori hand picked the asshole officer that showed up at my door.  He was hateful and had other cops with him to search my apartment...for a rape I was reporting?  Completely unprofessional.  He was sarcastic, mean, and showed up again later that night to ask me,  "So what you're saying is that they fucked your ass with a Coke bottle?"  The language was so offensive to me that I corrected him immediately...the ACLU even got involved.

My point?  I did what I was told to do by Bryan Anderson.

The very next day, I was arrested two times in retaliation for reporting the rape.  Mind you, I didn't report Lori LaFond, I reported my boyfriend and a neighbor whom Lori said were the perpetrators.  Lori's involvement at this moment was to keep her drug dealer involved so she could get more drugs from him while she misled the police.

The police didn't even turn in my bloody clothing nor did they try to get the MRI's from the hospital...no, they did literally nothing until my father and I showed up at the police station.  It took nearly five full months for Detective Browning to send my bloody clothing to the RIverside Lab in March of 2008.  This evidence was given to the police in late October of 2007.  By July of 2007, the results were back and they yielded two suspects...a male and a female, brother and sister, frozen blood (which Jonathan saw her take to the crime scene) and Anthony Dabiere went with me when the Chief of Police showed me the report and later told the two of us, "Kevin you were right on the money, we're going to get these guys."  Now, I don't know about you, but that is what he said after I was shown the report.  9 pages front and back...a long report yielding suspects.  They brought the two men I'd suspected in for DNA testing based on the lab report from the crime lab.  

Just so we're clear, I spoke with both men before this report came and told them what I was going to do.  I was reporting the rape and that I was told that they were both involved.  I am not the kind of pussy that some people are.  If you hurt me, I'm taking you down.  I was honest with Steven and told him, "I'm going to report this rape."  He was supportive.

The Riverside Crime Lab returned that lab report to Bryan Anderson's department, he never told me a single thing about it. Not one word.  What was given to them in March of 2007 was back in their hands in July of 2007.  I wouldn't find out about it until the Chief showed me years later.  There was no district attorney assigned to my case...nobody at that police department did anything but harass me the entire time.  By then, I'd been arrested five or six times without one singe conviction.  Nothing.  I would walk outside and get arrested.   I would walk down the street and get arrested.  I would go to sleep and cops would enter the home.  It was a fucking nightmare.  Then I met Christopher...second nightmare.

Immediately he told me that he'd been raped in LaJolla and accused me of being there.  I told him that I hadn't been in San Diego in years.  Then he eased up on me and asked if he thought it was the same people.  I said yes because Lori had sent him to where I was to beat me up.  I also knew what I was being told by Junior aka Brian.  Christopher seemed nice and I was just through with Steven's relationship.  I vowed to help him and made him an informant the very next day.

That was a mistake.

I believed that he would be helpful when he didn't do what Lori told him to do.  I was wrong for that assumption.  Time after time he would hurt me.  He continued to talk to Jonathan Mendenhall who introduced him to Lori Jean LaFond at Martin's apartment.  Lori informed Christopher that he would no longer be an informant for Bryan Anderson, and that he was now working for her.  Incidentally, he also took all the drugs that he'd just purchased with my money directly to Lori.  Lori made up some kind of story about working for the police and that he was immediately to go over and hurt me.  Which he did the next day when he punched me in the face.

I wrongly forgave him and he would disappear for months at a time.  Sometimes he would be nice and other times very violent.  His mother called me and asked me what was going on and I flatly told her.  Some girl is following me around and causing problems.  I told his sister the same thing.  He was already an informant but he wasn't telling anyone what Lori had done.  In essence, he lied to me.  He would continue to run around with Jonathan when I wasn't around.  Jonathan knew that he'd been raped in his family's home in LaJolla in late April or early May of 2008.  Jonathan didn't mention that it was his family's home where the rape took place with one of Jonathan's friends, David Beach.  You see Jonathan loves to hurt me, it makes him valuable to Lori.

You all know about the Sedona, Arizona tri p and who knew that Lori would be there after the Police Chief got rid of the lab report and told me there was nothing he could do for me.  Remember, I'd already seen the police lab report and had a witness to what he said after showing it to me.  Lori then pretended to be her sister in law or some other relative that worked for the City of La Quinta to file a workplace violence restraining order against me.  I didn't even mention to anyone about the City of LaQuinta...because I knew Lori, constantly on the microphone, wasn't working there.  No, she was here full time harassing me trying to rape my sister or kill me.

There is a lot more going on here than Jeffrey or Marilyn are willing to talk about.  They've hidden witnesses, talked to my sister, robbed my mother, allowed Lori and Brian to steal from my parents and all the while, "Don't get involved" Missy Erickson was fully engaged with trying to hurt my sister for drugs, just like she'd done to me in Palm Springs, California.  Jeffrey was totally compliant and even purchased the home where my sister was living so that Missy could drug her, dispose of her then boyfriend, and have Lori come over to rape her.

Distorting the facts is what Jeffrey has tried to do this entire time while putting my entire family in danger.  He's a cocksucking bitch.  While he shuns people like Harvey Weinstein, Michael Eisenberg, and Jeffrey Epstein for the misuse of their power and money, he, himself did exactly the same thing to tamper with witnesses and threaten others into silence that wouldn't support Missy Erickson and Lori Jean LaFond.  You don't get one without the other one right behind her.

I am done with this man and his wife forever.  I no longer need friends that would put my life in danger and cover up an attempted murder and a murder.  This man is a monster...and his wife isn't any better.

No matter what Jeffrey or Marilyn says, they are putting my sister and my family in extreme danger.  Bessie Smith is living with Jeffrey's son to be used at any time to contact my sister to lure her into another situation where she could be hurt or killed.  Lori is monitoring all of my family's phone numbers with all of her five friends in that drug den.  Someone is going to get killed because of his poor decision making and his never ending commitment to Missy Erickson and her family.  She's a fucking killer too mom and dad.

I have had to spend 11 years since Sedona, ducking and dodging whatever Jeffrey, Missy, and Lori have thrown at me.  I think this man is the fucking worst human being to try to distort the facts and have my rape case whitewashed into nothingness.  He's a criminal and he deserves prison. So does his wife.

Pink calls them evil clowns, I call them Jonathan, Anthony, and Christopher.  "We did this for ourselves," Jonathan exclaimed...you sure did Jonathan...EVERYTHING WAS FOR YOU!!!


What I really want to point out tonight is that every single person, Barbara, Jonathan, Anthony, Mrs. Mendenhall, Mr. Mendenhall, Mrs. Monti and all her family wouldn't take an orders from Jeffrey but they all let him be in charge of my life and my slster's, he insisted on it!  Why?  Does anyone besides myself see this as a huge fucking problem??? He's already tried to have me hurt in Sedona, here, and in Palm Springs....and again, my sister was lied to by the woman that lives with him and is paid for by his wife.  Why is it okay for Jonathan to turn my life over to Jeffrey Katzenberg when he already knew what Jeffrey did in Arizona!

He's an asshole for setting this terror network up in our area and leaving my sister and our family here for Lori to eat alive!!! Fuck you Jonathan.  Fuck you Christopher.