Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Friday, June 4, 2021

Time To Call Marilyn and Jeff Again!!! It's Now The FIRST WEEK OF JUNE...Neither Has Done One Single Thing To Help Make Up For All The Shit They Caused.

This is for Jeffrey and Marilyn Katzenberg...and a special one for Christopher Monti...I guess your lives are so much more important than mine still...fuck you!!!


 Once a week, every week, I'm going to remind all of you to call Jeffrey Katzenberg to ask him if he did anything at all to help Kevin...because right now I'm sitting at my work on payday and I'm not getting paid.

I want everyone to know that I've not had a day off in 15 days...and I'm broke because his fucking girlfriends would be offended if he did anything right to make up for all the pain he's caused.

Call him today, no matter what.

He thinks he doesn't owe me a fucking thing...fuck you Jeff.

Also, I want you all to ask Christopher, why, if he is finished helping Jeffrey and Jonathan, haven't you called or contacted Kevin?