Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Monday, June 28, 2021

Guess What? The Game Didn't End...And I'm Fine

 


Hey everyone!  Just wanted you all to know that I went through another one of Lori's endgame scenarios last night and I'm fine.  I'll explain more about these later but I wanted to commend the people on both sides of the microphone for last night's performance.  To say the least, it was probably one of the most impressive of all.  On my team, I want to thank you for your patience.  I know it isn't easy for people to pretend to be you...it can be nerve wracking, but you all are so important to me that I've understood where Lori makes her mistakes.   The players on Lori's side, you were tremendous and I want to tell you that they are NOT HER FAMILY or any other type of organization.  Just people that have had problems with Lori in the past.  

I am fine.  I have all night tonight to sleep and relax.  I got to prove to everyone that Christopher is the perfect guy for me still.  That's a good thing.

Mostly I have a better outlook on this situation for more people than ever.  Let's all remember that we're people first.