Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Saturday, May 8, 2021

The White House Now Acknowledges The "Sickness" Experienced By Microwave Attacks: Here's A Hint: It's Not Just The Russians, It's Been Lori Jean LaFond For 3 1/2 Decades

 


It's no secret that the LGBTQ+ community of Palm Springs, California has been under attack for over 35 years.  Today, in an article posted on ABC.com, the White House is now acknowledging that our American employees here and abroad have been attacked.  Here is a link to that article ==> White House Acknowledges

The article suggests that the likely suspect is the Russians, but I have a suspect very worth looking in to.  If someone is looking to explain some of the hacks into our defense system, they need look at Lori Jean LaFond, who is less Russian spy, than she is American Military Disgruntled Marine Corp Former Dependent of Sgt. Major Eugene LaFond, 29 Palms MGACC, currently a meth dealer in Joshua Tree, California.

Lori was kicked out of military dependency for stealing a brain linking system and hiding it so nobody would find her stolen military computers.  I think that some of you have received a text message recently about Lori's "military computers".  Those aren't hers and they are causing the population of Palm Springs, California a huge amount of damage since 1985.

Since I have been looking into this case, I was beaten and robbed and the only suspects left are linked directly to Lori Jean LaFond.  There are roughly 800 victims of this crime that has been featured, with myself, on the local news.

I want to offer President Joe Biden, Vice President Kamala Harris and Sec. Pete Buttigieg the opportunity to catch and deliver the worst American Domestic Terrorist of our time.  I am 100% that the Marine Corp Base here has information on that theft.  Ret. Gen. Etnyre should have a lot of information about Lori who once accused his kid of running over one of her friends while the facts bore out that Lori actually pushed this kid under a moving vehicle.  He will be aware of her record on the base and what she was accused of stealing.  She is also still a fugitive from that crime involving the car and the General's son.  Gen. Etnyre made a full investigation out of that crime...so I am sure he's aware.

I wanted to do my American duty to report her immediately.  I want the President to know I am on his side and the side of the American employees that have been attacked by these weapons.  I am also a former employee of the U.S. Justice Department and I was once shot at in San Diego as a victim of this crime.

Please help Mr. President, we've needed your help for three and a half decades.

Thank you,

Kevin Bond