Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Thursday, May 6, 2021

Is There Anyone Out There With A Conscience? I Can't Work With These Jeffrey Zombies Any Longer

 


Is there anyone out there that Jeffrey Katzenberg hasn't threatened into silence?  If there is, I can't think of one.  I can't even go to my own parent's home without Jeffrey's lies lingering like a stinky fart in the air.  I can't imagine how much pride he got out of ruining my mother's health.  He was so proud of himself, he even bought Missy a car to drive and a home to live in.

If Missy Erickson isn't his mistress, he sure is putting out like she is.  Have you ever seen a grown man act like a little girl?  I have.  It's not attractive.

There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that Jeffrey and Jonathan conspired to have me killed in Sedona, Arizona.  Barbara and Jeffrey spoke before, during, and afterwards.  Jonathan took his sweet time to get to Phoenix, where his accomplice, Anthony was waiting for his arrival after taking more money from me.  The pair then met with Lori the second day that we were they at an antique shop, where Lori, Anthony, Jonathan, and Brian met to confer about their plan to have me killed.

Drugs were manufactured along with a whole lot of plans to steal my food, my room key, then my life.  Anthony even left and went to Lori's home in the middle of the night, using my car, probably to have it loaded up with drugs.  Since then Anthony has been conspicuously absent.  Just up and disappeared.  Only to surface years later with my then boyfriend living with him and Jonathan.  If that isn't a conspiracy, then explain why the duo never said a thing about Lori being in Arizona.

Jeffrey has one thing in mind.  He wants my sister involved, raped, implanted and infected.  It's Lori's dream.  He gives her everything she wants then buys her a car to deliver her drugs to anyone that she can enlist in hunting my family.  Missy Erickson has already paid a visit to my sister on many occasions.  David the chickenhawk has already tried to photograph our kids.  Bessie Smith has already abused my mother and sister.  All three employees of Jeffrey Katzenberg enterprises.

Jonathan has done his best to keep the other informant human being quiet while Lori and her friends tried to kill me and/or my sister.  He should know, Lori killed his boyfriend too, so I guess this is how he pays me back...for what?

Attorneys for clients, I am finished.  I won't help anyone that did this to me.