Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Wednesday, May 12, 2021

Take Care Of Your Problem Drug Addict Ericson's, LaFond's, Johnson's, Fauntleroy's, and David's: You Don't Really Expect Me To Do This For You Do You?

 


It is not my responsibility to save your daughters and sons.  I was the victim of a lifetime of stalking by a Marine Corp family that thinks it's funny to hurt children.  Every single thing that the parents of Lori's friends know came from me...at least the truthful part did.  Jeffrey still wants to fuck Missy Erickson...so he's still trying to hurt me.  I am not his whipping boy.  I am not some doll his wife gets to play with while she steals my money.  Don't ask me to save your marriage, I don't want to be involved with it.

Christopher hasn't lived up to anyone's expectations and his mother still owes my family an explanation as to why she allowed Jeffrey to torture me for as long as he has with an agreement that I would never have allowed.  This family thinks I have to be loyal to Christopher when he's shown not one bit of loyalty to me.

I am not responsible for your children that you've enabled to become domestic terrorists.  I didn't give fugitives a home and all the needles she could use.  I didn't stalk anyone.  I didn't go near her.  I will never understand what it is you all think I have to do for any of you?  You have forsaken me for the last time.  I told you all the truth and you fucked me with it.

I have lots of feelings inside of me that I don't talk about.  When I see Christopher and his mother, those feelings will be known.  Don't expect miracles.  I don't have a good feeling where they are concerned.  Jeffrey has sought to hurt everyone in his family.  Now he wants to fuck Missy again.  I'm over his adulterous affairs.  I don't give two fucks about what his problems are and what he's failed to do.  A murderer is a murderer.  Anyone that helps a murderer get away with it should go to jail.