Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Wednesday, May 12, 2021

Dear Mr. Secretary, Please Help

 


Dear Mr. Secretary,

I wanted to write to let you know that things in our situation are getting worse.  Jeffrey has, once again, sided with the criminals and has done nothing to help the victims of this crime.  He still has my stolen bank account with no hope of ever returning it.  He is still lying to my family and my sister and has just told people not to help once again.  Pete this is serious.

I've asked for that money to hire an attorney that has admission to the federal court.  He refuses to do anything more than not talk to Lori which has forced her to focus on me and my family.  Christopher is going along with everything Jeffrey says.  He has done nothing to alert the government about the domestic terror situation that both he and I face.  He and his mother refuse to do anything because they are living in a situation that keeps them from telling the truth or protecting my family.

I am absolutely begging you to stop him from continuing this crime.  He flatly refuses to do anything to help me.  He continues to take and take from me by shooing off all of my friends and now I am a sitting duck for Lori's brother Brian to take another shot at.  I live in constant fear that he will kill another member of my family.  He and his sister have already made to confirmed attempts.

Bryan Anderson refuses to acknowledge the Riverside Crime Lab situation and the email situation at the City of Palm Springs.  What can I do?  I am seriously feeling very depressed and down.  I want this girl to stop communicating with me and threatening my sister.  Jeffrey is living with the girl that stole my savings account and she refuses to go to the police.  This whole situation is entering it's 14th summer without Jeffrey doing anything but obstructing justice.

Nobody from the military base has been contacted but Jeffrey is in receipt of a text message that Lori admits to having these computers.  She is living so close to me that she is a constant threat.  Why isn't anyone doing anything to use these texts to prove that Lori has stolen government property.  Mrs. Mendenhall, the Erickson Family of Long Beach and the Katzenberg's are all in receipt of these messages and threats.  This should be done by now.

Lori continues to live as a fugitive from justice in a home where her sister is harboring a criminal.  The home is loaded with drugs and disease and is what I would consider a drug den for stolen military property.  This is something I feel very strongly about since it is only miles from the largest Marine Corps base in this country.   Mrs. LaFond is useless.  She refuses to put her daughter in psychiatric care or in the hospital for her myriad of infectious diseases.  She is a threat to our safety and to the safety of this country.  Please, please, please help me.  I'm going to die out here.

Please help Pete, I need someone on my side.  I have nobody.

Sincerely,
Kevin Bond