Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Pastor Mendenhall, What In The Actual Fuck Is Your Ex-Wife Doing?

 Dear Pastor Mendenhall,

Expect a subpoena!

Your son has still not made any effort to talk to law enforcement and he and your ex are keeping Christopher hidden from the police.  I want answers to the question as to why your wife isn't allowing Christopher to do his job as a police informant?  Why?  Jonathan blames you!  He says YOU are behind the stall.  I want you to know I want Christopher's lazy ass inside an interview room with that video TO-motherfucking-Day!

I am so angry at your ex wife I could scream.  She has put my entire family in danger and doesn't give a second thought to what she has done to my family for helping your lazy misguided son.  What the fuck is his god damn problem.

I'm not joking, I want answers this week or the Mendenhall's will be reported for domestic terrorism.  Got me?


Kevin