Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Thursday, May 6, 2021

Obstruction With Intent To Cause An Intentional Infliction of Emotional Distress


I've never seen someone so bent on shoving a lie down the throats of rape victims like the Mendenhall's and the Katzenberg's; I've never been more disappointed in families that I tried to help.  Jonathan is more concerned with his lies than he is about the truth.  11 years ago Jonathan and Jeffrey embarked on this lie to the world and 11 years later, I'm about as impressed as I was the day it started.  The fact that Jeffrey would go behind my back to lie to my sister only bolsters the fact that he is the person behind all of the chaos in this case.

I want him gone.

He tried to have my sister raped in a home that he owned after months of trying to have her moved out of her rental home.

This came after he tried to have me arrested in Arizona with his wife and kid.

He just can't seem to understand who the criminals are and who I am.  I am the person that HIS KID came to because he couldn't be bothered.  He was way too concerned about his own family's reputation if his son was raped by the PSPD's snitch.  What a cowering fool.  What he's really saying to all of you criminals that like to steal is that he's the Walmart of Parents.  You can steal from his family all you want, as long as you hurt me in the process.

I'm as over this situation as I have ever been.  I have no more feelings for Christopher.  I want to see Jonathan and Anthony in prison.  I want to see Jeffrey prosecuted.  I want to watch as his wife sees him sentenced to prison for as long as he can possibly rot there.  His undying devotion to a stripper is what brought down the Mighty Katzenberg Family.  You know the ones that lied to everyone?  This man comes near my sister again and I will have charges filed against him and his fuck buddy Bessie Smith.  His new live in concubine.  I guess Marilyn likes to share Jeffrey with girls...that's all I can figure.  First there was Missy, then there was Bessie....who's next Jeff?  Why don't you an Alice hook up?  You might as well, you both seem to have the same interest...hurting me.  Just like Jonathan.

For those of you that were rooting for me and Christopher, you can stop now.  There isn't a single person that I'd rather not ever see again in my life than him.  After years and years of torture, I found one very important thing out....he's a liar.  In the entire time that I've known him he's shown absolutely no spine.  A weakling that does whatever a wealthy person tells him to.  First Barbara, then Jeffrey, now Alice, this fucking punk doesn't know his fucking life has ruined mine.  What he and his mother did was unethical and immoral.  Sitting back and watching while Jeff manipulated members of my family all the while doing nothing.  I would rather have a sister than a boyfriend.  He's all Jonathan's mother could ever hope for her fugitive son.  A liar with a long history of using everyone he can find.  Those days are now officially over.

Marie Monti, don't you ever act like I am your friend ever again.  You are the most selfish of all the parents I encountered.  Not only did you hold out for a bribe, you brought your whole family in on it too.  Insufferable opportunists that think of other people as their play things, well I don't play with people's lives like Marie and her daughter.  I will never speak to this monster of a mother ever again.  You don't deserve to have a friend like me, I'm too honest for your lying family.  I pray that your husband forgives you for all the trespasses you and your precious family have caused.  You are clearly not the kind of people that I want to be involved with.  You have no concern for anyone but yourselves.

Christopher will no longer be making any decisions about my future.  He is a liar.  Three weeks ago he promised to circumvent Jonathan's mother's lies and do the right thing, but that isn't really the Monti way.  No, they are opportunists that only see the money.  There is no room in my heart for these kinds of people.  They want to rape and kill and commit all kinds of crimes, but they want to act like they care, they don't.  

Christopher has only himself to blame.  He's spent years being the worst person in Palm Springs.  A violent man with violent tendencies.  He loves one person; himself.

My blood, my sister's blood, and my brother in law's blood is on the hands of the Monti/Mendenhall Families.  Truly life's greatest pieces of trash.  Alice Mendenhall spent years and years fighting with Jeffrey only to do exactly what he told her to do again and again, no matter how many times Jeffrey lied to her.  What ensued was an emotionally hurtful game of ping pong with my life.  This also shows that the two con    spired to defraud my family out of money stolen from my Alzheimer's mother.  The pair both acted like my life was something that both could play with while Christopher sat on the sidelines with his mother monster, cheering on anyone that could hurt me more than she did.  The lies, the letters, the hate...all too much for someone that tried to help them understand that it was Jonathan that led Christopher into his rape in La Jolla.  Christopher traded his butthole for a home.  His morals for a place for his mother.  I can't imagine an entire family supporting his rapist the way Marie Monti has.  His own brother more angry with me than the girl that shoved her fist up his ass.

What's wrong Marie?  Cat got your tongue?  Or are you just ashamed of the obvious bribe your family took to keep Jonathan hidden from law enforcement?  You traded your son's rape for a home and silence, what kind of mother does that? Certainly not my mother, she's a blithering lifeless soul.  Thank you so very much Marilyn Katzenberg.  I hope Jeffrey's mother haunts you til the day you die.  What a horrible example of parenting.

Jonathan has been dangling my rape over my head now since the day it happened.  So has Barbara.  The fact that the two now live together in paradise is by no accident.  This was a calculated plan by both to ruin my life in favor of theirs.  They manipulated Christopher and obstructed justice.  It wasn't done alone, however.  Christopher lapped it all up like a lazy dog.  Instead of telling the truth about my San Diego shooting and the Palm Springs rape, followed by the Sedona ambush...Jonathan thought it would be better just to lie.  And lie he did.

Then he went along with Jeffrey's idea to steal money from me and my mother.  This is what Jonathan thinks justice is, but he has another thing coming.  He won't ever treat my attorney friends with such disrespect ever again.  I won't testify on his behalf and I won't testify on Christopher's.  There isn't a single day that goes by when I think about what would have happened if I treated Christopher's family this way.  He would have been ballistic.  He probably would have hit me again or beat me up for Jonathan.  Lord knows Jonathan tried many times.

I want Christopher's family members to ask him one simple question.  Why?  Why did you do this to Kevin?  Why did Marie do this to Kevin?  What did he ever do to you?

Jonathan also spent time stealing my documents for this case.  He came to my home without my permission and copied every single file I had for this case and handed it to Barbara.  At every single turn I told Jonathan what to do and instead of listening to a former Justice Department employee; he decided that a Hollywood producer with a fear of courtrooms was a better fit for him and Christopher.  Christopher runs around telling everyone he's a priest.  What kind of priest puts his own friend's sister in danger?  As far as I'm concerned, Alice is just as responsible for the elderly abuse of my mother and for the conspiracy to enlist my own sister to hurt me.  Jeffrey and Alice both agreed to this treatment and Jonathan cheered them on.   It was, after all, Alice that handed my life over to Jeffrey for him to ruin.

Through all the letters of hate and lies, I still tried to help these fools.  Not one single time did Alice, Marie or any of these fucking parents say thank you for saving my kid.  No, instead they all became entitled.  Entitled to Anthony's shitty attitude for the rest of their lives.  If he ever crosses my path again, we will definitely not be friends.  I am absolutely convinced that Anthony and Jonathan conspired with Barbara to have me killed in Sedona, Arizona.

As for the Erickson Family, I know what your daughter is doing.  I know you two aren't very smart.  Both of you deserve to be thrown out of military dependency and you both have hidden evidence from Lori about the theft of my stolen bank account.  This is also considered to be an accessory to elderly abuse. Hiding their precious daughter, Missy's lies, to the police and everyone else.  I think there is nothing more reprehensible than a father, former military, with a kid using stolen military computers (also sent in a text to the Erickson's), terrorizing faggots with mind control.  You must be very hateful people.  You certainly raised the most hateful daughter.  She stole from my mother and used her own mother as an example of an Alzheimer's patient (Missy's mother doesn't have Alzheimer's, she's just stupid).

I'm just wondering how Anthony's mother and aunt feel about those little boys torture and infected on the videos that Anthony somehow forgot about.  Must have slipped his mind, mom.  It's easy to see why.  A beautiful home and money, that made all of those movies go away.  You are a real good Samaritan Alice.  How many of those boys did Jonathan lure into Lori's clutches?  It's no wonder Jonathan brought him by to market this horrendous films.  Maybe that's where Lori is getting her money from...rape videos.

My suggestion to the U.S. Attorney would be to talk to two San Diego Police Officers...both named Davenport.  See if Jeffrey contacted them.  Talk to Kenny's friend Dennis to see what Jeffrey has told to everyone.  One person that absolutely knows Lori are these two men. Kenny and Dennis both grew up with Lori and went to elementary school with her.  Dennis protected his wife from Lori.  These are much better examples of friends of mine that know Bryan Anderson and the girl with the mouth that never shuts.  I no longer work with the Mendenhall's, the Monti's, the Katzenberg's, or any of the Palm Springs elite victims that think that money is the way out.  Bribery for attempted murders?  That's the Alice Mendenhall way.

Thanks to Jeffrey trying to pork belly his little friends into another home owned by the Mendenhall's cost my chance at freedom.  Jeffrey's undying need to have everyone else do what he promised my sister he would do has cost my family our trust.  It cost me the trust of my mother and my sister.  I have absolutely nobody that will help me.  Thanks to the cheapest man alive.  He tried to force Alice to accept his son and his friends or I had to stay put.  Fuck you Jeffrey and fuck your lovely wife!

He had no right to do any of this on my behalf.  None!  He was appointed by Bryan Anderson to help me and all he did was steal and ruin my mother's life.  The joy he took in stealing this money and hurting her can not be measured.  The thought that he and his "girlfriends" moved my sister out of her home into a home where Lori could rape her isn't going to leave my mind.  That was Bessie Smith's answer to the problems presented by Missy Erickson....rape Kevin's sister.  That was Bessie Smith's solution.

I give up.  I don't fucking care about anyone anymore.

I have a solution that will let all of you know how I feel about the life you dealt me.  Not God.  Jeffrey.

I want you all to know that it was Alice that decided to give my life over to a mad man.  She put a huge target on my sister's back.  It was the Monti's that decided that it was more important to back Alice's decision than it was to be decent.  Putting my family's life in critical danger is what the Mendenhall's have done.  Just ask Jonathan if he could have survived with Missy, David, Brian, Leah, Christian, Bessie, and Jeffrey chasing him down.  He could never have handled it.  He can't even handle a simple conversation with a U.S. Attorney, hand picked to hear what he had to say.  So he said nothing.  Is this not an accessory to an attempted murder?  How can he not be?

For that matter how is Jonathan not complicit with the murder of my brother in law?  He knew why I came back here, he has my stolen diaries.  So he and his mother embarked on a campaign of hate against me and my family.  A hate so big that they literally knew Jeffrey stole their money and would steal mine.  So Alice agreed.

I've never heard of such a slave trading group.  Jeffrey treats me like I'm a slave and my sister too.  The lies he's perpetuated to my sister through Bessie Smith are the most horrendous ones of all.  It was Jeffrey that told the biggest lie, you know the one that made it real.  He posed as some kind of Bryan Anderson associated protector...and my sister bought it all.  She doesn't have any idea that Jeffrey and Missy were involved in Sedona.  He has never mentioned that Missy was his employee but he still moved my sister into that rape house that he owns.

I'm hoping his daughter moves in.

I'd rather this end more than I want to be Christopher's boyfriend or Jonathan's anything.  I have no love for these people.  None.  It dried up after eleven years of torture...full time...all Jeffrey approved.  All Alice approved.  All Marie approved.  Christopher's mom didn't even have the decency to pass on the information about this crime to the police, federal authorities, or at the very least, to the family that would have loved her son, but never can.  You can thank Bessie Smith, Barbara and Jonathan Mendenhall for that Marie.  I remember when none of them were "helping your child".  None of them wanted anything to do with him.  Now they're butt buddies for life.

If there is an attorney out there that is representing me, you can consider this a complete change of course.