Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Sorry I Haven't Posted, Lori's Been On An Endless Binge of Meth, Test, and Rage. Doesn't Someone Know How To 5150 Her Ass?

 I'm working this week and I am intending to give all of you something more to read about than Lori's antics.  There are plenty of stories to be told and I can hardly wait to help bring them to you, but at this rate, I'm never going to finish this project because of all the silence surrounding it; minus Lori's big fat mouth.

I was raped.  Maybe other people can let that go, I can't.  I don't like police jerking me around like I don't matter.  I matter as much as any police officer.  I just wanted everyone to understand, that I did my job very well up until now, but I'm pressed to find more to write about at this time.

I just need some time to adjust how I feel...and then move forward.

Hold on to hope,

Kevin