Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Saturday, May 15, 2021

End Game: Jeffrey's Extortion Of My Family Just Hit A Big Old Road Block For Him and Marilyn: 25 Year Sentences Will Be Sought

 


Well the lying ended today...he stole this money from my Alzheimer's ridden mother and myself...and refuses to give it back under any circumstances.  His wife, was completely aware of this plan to steal my money and she went along with it.  The pair along with their Palm Springs neighbor David, Marilyn's employee Bessie Smith, Missy Erickson all conspired to commit elderly abuse of my 77 year old mother.

Today I was informed that because I worked during Covid-19 that I have a deductible of $350.  Without paying the deductible I have to pay for my own HIV meds...one bottle is about $3,800.  I simply don't have the money to pay it so now I have to go off my meds.

I tried to borrow the money from my sister whom Jeffrey used as a mark to steal this money with his three employees Missy, David, and Bessie.  The money was my social security disability pay that I saved with my mother.  Jeffrey didn't want me to hire an attorney so he sent in his three minions and they pressured my sister to get a diagnosis on my mother for Alzheimer's.  It wasn't out of concern for her, it was so my sister could put her name on my account and withdraw all the money out to give to Bessie Smith who then handed it over to Jeffrey.  My understanding was that she could use it to help me (my own fucking money mind you) if she asked Jeffrey for the money.

I aske her for it, she said she didn't have any money...that means one thing.  Jeffrey stole this money outright with some cockamamy story about being a "good guy" helping her brother.  He had his minions say, "It's to protect Kevin from Lori."  That was a bald faced lie.  Jeffrey has been unavailable to my sister every single time she's called to borrow the money he stole from me.  In other words, Jeffrey and Marilyn Katzenberg had my mother abused to steal MY FUCKING MONEY.  Now they still employ Bessie Smith so that they have a contact with my sister, but even she is avoiding her.  In short terms, Jeffrey stole this money and committed elderly abuse of my mother in the most classic sense of the crime.

I am no longer willing to ever negotiate with Marilyn or Jeffrey ever again.  My sister has been put through Hell for this money that he flatly refuses to give back.  In fact, he's been sitting at his son's house all this time doing absolutely nothing and avoiding my sister's calls to get it back like some kind of game.  He's unwilling to undo the damage he's done and he's watched while Lori and her friends tortured me for years since.  His agreement with my sister is all fraudulent.  He mentioned some kind of living arrangement with Jonathan Mendenhall's family and Jonathan went behind my back to make some other plans with Jeffrey.  

This whole scam was thought up by Jeffrey Katzenberg and his wife, to whom I told that this money I was saving was for me and Christopher.  With all the knowledge, he sent Missy, Bessie, and David to steal this money and they had no way of explaining how they even knew I had an account with my mother.   I never wrote about it, he just knew I had it because he was spying on me.  He was supposed to be solving this crime, instead he was committing it.  Officer Bryan Anderson has been told time and again that I wanted Bessie Smith arrested and now that I know Jeffrey and Marilyn's intention was to keep this money, I want them charged as well.  I will not negotiate.  HIV meds have to be taken every day, now I can't take them for at least a month because Jeffrey has a pouty lip and is mad because we didn't support Missy Erickson in her quest to steal my investigation and claim it as hers.

I will press charges and will not ever speak to Jeffrey or Marilyn ever again.  His son is still my friend, but Martin will now take the lead as far as allowing people to listen to the party line or in anything that involves me.  He has been instructed to call Bryan Anderson if Jeffrey lies about this money to my sister ever again.

Today, Bryan...either it's the money or jail...for them and possibly you.

This has gone on long enough.

Clearly Jeffrey and Marilyn were working for Lori LaFond and Missy Erickson the entire time...from Sedona, Arizona til today.  They helped supply workers for the manufacturing of GHB in Arizona while I was on vacation and Lori was there against her own restraining order.    I was told that some of that GHB was found in Jeffrey's home in Palm Springs, California.

He simply stole this money to keep me from getting justice for my rapist and his son's.  Why he is so intent on hurting all of us, you would have to ask him.  This is NO MISUNDERSTANDING...he stole it, he will pay for harassing a police informant and for elderly abuse.  I won't back down.  I am tired of his constant intrusion into my life.

For those of you that feel sorry for Marilyn, don't.  She allowed him to steal this money even though she should never have broken the promise between myself and her son.  We never agreed that my bank account was his property.  He won't give it back and thinks he's playing hardball with me.  I won't ever talk to him or his wife again.  You think she's terrific?  How would you feel if she did this to you?

Lastly, I am disappointed that he thinks that six years of holding my sister and me hostage is so amusing.  He's a horrible man with a reputation for stealing money from celebrities in Hollywood.  I'm not a celebrity, I needed this money to live.  He's literally trying to kill an AIDS patient in favor of his own narrow view of Missy Erickson.