Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Wednesday, May 12, 2021

My Solemn Promise...I WILL Do This!

 


I wanted to share with the world what I am planning to do.  We all know that Jeffrey and Marilyn Katzenberg obstructed justice and stole everything I owned, and I plan on suing them for it.  Here's the catch.  I'm not the kind of person that would do something like that to a best friend like Benjamin Katzenberg so I think I've come up with my best idea yet.

My attorneys will work for a percentage of the money that they can get from Marilyn and Jeffrey.  Whatever they do reach as a settlement, will go directly to Marilyn and Jeff's son, Benjamin.  I realize that he allowed his mother and father to steal everything I worked for, but I am not him or them.   I will take a million dollars and give that directly to Benjamin's boyfriend Robert because Jeff has treated him like shit under his feet too.  The rest of the settlement, all of it, will go to Benjamin Katzenberg to teach him a lesson about friendship.

He may not ever return it in any way to his parents or his brother and sister.  If he does the money will be donated to charity.  I want his father to give him the love that he took from him for decades.  I want his mother to understand that he trusted her and she fucked him...for Missy Erickson.  Even to this day Bessie Smith is living with Benjamin after she robbed my mother and me.  That's not love, that's showing your son you don't care what he thinks.  She isn't someone that anyone should trust, she's proven it, she even lied to her own parents.  She's not my friend.

Christopher will get nothing.  Periodt.

I will also sue Christopher's mother and give her daughter the money.  Same terms.

Christopher gets nothing again. 

If there was ever any doubt about my intentions, you need only look at the money he stole from me, and his reasons.  That was over six years ago.  He's never even spoken to my sister since.  In fact, he's done everything he can to make my sister look like some kind of thief while the real thief sleeps in his house and right down the street with her drug dealer.

If you doubt I'm telling the truth, I will make myself responsible to Benjamin's attorney for this transaction.  Make no mistake about it, I will sue him for the intentional infliction of emotional distress myself, the proceeds will go to Benjamin through my attorney to his.  I will attend all court hearings and I will give any and all depositions.  I won't miss anything.  I will fight for this money as if it were my own.  Not one person stood up for me in this situation, they all took bribes.

I have no reason any longer to consider Christopher as Mrs. Mendenhall will be taking care of him for the rest of his life.  He's like that.  He took the easy way out.  This is my official request for any man that understands what Christopher doesn't.  I don't deserve a second rate boyfriend, I deserve the best, so I'm looking for you!!!  With that in mind, I don't expect to give Christopher anything, he's made his choice. So did his family.