Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Saturday, May 29, 2021

Christian Johnson and Lori Jean LaFond Are Trying To Kill Me and My Sister: Just So You All Can Watch!!!

 



I just want to go on the record to say that Jeffrey is doing everything he can to provoke Lori into another killing spree.  Christian Johnson and Lori LaFond have been trying to kill me for decades...Jeffrey, knowing that she will always do the opposite continues to do nothing more than tell her to, "Stop."

That's her trigger!!!

Also, if he is telling her to stop doesn't that mean she is doing something he deems worth stopping?  Why can't we just stop her and not ask her anything?  Why is it that Jeffrey stole this money from my mother and me to keep me from hiring an attorney, when he has all the money in the universe to hire one himself and do the same thing?  It's ridiculous for anyone to think that he's doing anything more than targeting my sister and me for death.  Someone needs to realize this is how he is.

The number one biggest piece of evidence pointing to Jeffrey's guilt, the fact that in 13 years that he's been here, he's never done anything but help Missy Erickson; never me.  He robbed my mother and me by using my sister with two women suspected of covering up my brother in law's death.  This is horrendous enough, but he continues to lie to my sister and to hold on to the money that he knows, I need to hire an attorney to go after Bryan Anderson, the PSPD, the parents of my friends that allowed this to happen, and anyone else involved in putting my life in danger since Sedona, Arizona.  He is a monster just like Lori and Missy.

You have all entrusted my life to a psychotic homophobic father....he is going to get me killed or my sister, whom he is still lying to.  Why? What does he have against my family that Missy Erickson taught him?

Why is Jeffrey Katzenberg covering up my rape?  Why isn't he telling my sister the truth?  Why is he involved in any way with the criminals?