Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Friday, May 28, 2021

U.S. Attorneys and Federal Defenders, I Want Either Christopher Monti or Jonathan Mendenhall To Provide My Crime Lab Report In It's Entirety....Right Fucking NOW!!!

 


Since the very day that the crime lab report was issued to Bryan Anderson as the crimes against persons head, in July of 2008, this report is the crux of the police cover up that was used to keep Lori LaFond safe.  Since then she has stalked me to Arizona and elsewhere stealing over $35,000 of my money and giving it to Jeffrey Katzenberg who ordered everyone that has the report not to give it to their attorneys.  I want it to be known that I've seen the report, I know it exists, I know everyone did their best to hide it...and I am furious with how it was held over my head for over 11 years! That is torture of a rape victim.

Christopher Monti has this report and has held onto it for over three years and possibly longer...if he doesn't turn this over as an informant, he should be charged with obstruction.  Get that fucking report to your attorney now idiot!!!

Quit playing with my family Christopher, you are causing far more problems than you are worth. Tonight Mrs. Mendenhall or you and your family will be charged for being in possession of MY CRIME LAB REPORT WITH NO REASON FOR HAVING IT.

Remember, I have already seen this report when Anthony was standing there after seeing it.  He knows what the police chief said then and what he changed it to later.  I am furious with Jeffrey again for withholding evidence of a crime of violence which led to further crimes against my mother, sister, father and myself.  These kinds of omissions are extremely illegal and Jonathan should be charged for withholding them from prosecutors.  This is my goddamn life Jonathan, not just yours.

This report either implicates the Riverside County Crime Lab or the Palm Springs Police Chief or BOTH, but someone must realize that Jonathan is playing games with my life again.

Christopher is probably the lousiest informant partner ever.

Now, Jonathan's brother in law and sister are doctors...they have an ethical obligation to this kind of medical report.  Jonathan is still playing like he's stupid.  That kind of evidence is what he has been using to put my family in danger by telling Lori, "If you don't leave my family alone I will give up this report," which makes his activity illegal.

I want to go on record telling everyone that I've given Anthony, Jonathan, and Christopher every single piece of evidence in this case as it became available...by posting it on this blog.  In return the trio has kept this report secret from law enforcement

Also, I am informed that Lori LaFond's mother and sister are aware of the fake report created by Lori LaFond that was apparently used to create the cover up with Chief Bryan Reyes.  No police chief in the universe would ever destroy a DNA report from a rape case the way he did.  This was completely a cover up designed by Lori LaFond and completed by the Chief of Police.  He is guilty of using this report to stop investigating Lori LaFond and her brother.  This is outrageous behavior and the subject of police officers that go to jail.  I wanted this turned over long ago but some people like to hold things over my head so that they can keep Lori at bay.

I am furious that Bryan Anderson would take the side of a police chief that is this corrupt.  I can not believe he would use me this way and let his four year girlfriend murderer go for so long.  He's a drug cop?  My ass...he's a lying piece of shit that never ensure that I spoke to a district attorney....it's totally a deceptive move on behalf of the LaFond Family.  This isn't justice it's a complete cover up.

What Jeffrey Katzenberg has done with his concubine, Missy Erickson, is nothing more that an attempt to get away with an attempted murder.  That means anyone that helps him, is also implicated (Jonathan Mendenhall).  Without full disclosure of that evidence to a prosecutor or a cop, you could easily be charged with this attempt.  Jeffrey is a blind man...he sees nothing and knows nothing according to him, but he still advises people what not to do.  Have you ever notice that criminals are the ones that do that?  When has he ever advised someone as to WHAT TO DO???  Criminals do the opposite...this is how you know he's dirty.

On the morning of my rape, it was Missy Erickson that told Lori to "go have a conversation with Steven" which means, beat him down.  Unfortunately I was there instead of Steven.  Missy had spent years telling people not to help me, people like Barbara, Christopher, Jonathan, Bessie, and many others.  She even told Steven to stop being my boyfriend.  She then stole the MRI's from the hospital .. .both sets.  She then followed me to Sedona.  She then robbed my sister, mother and myself, and needed to do none of these things while safe in Jeffrey's employ.  So any of you out there think he isn't involved in this murder plot?  Think again, he still has my stolen money and won't give it back to me.

Why is this man trying to get me killed?

Jeffrey doesn't even know how many other attempted murders or murders that this thing he has an affliction for has...he just blindly accepts her word for everything and doesn't care about anything that has to do with me or my life.  He needs to be stopped, I need a MAN to step up and do the job that Jeffrey pussied out on.

Missy is an accomplice in the murder of my brother in law...she told people not to talk to my sister while Lori set it up and afterwards.  That is a murder, we already know it is classified as a homicide (justifiable or not).  If ties to this crime can be made between Lori and my brother in law and her uncle, the case will be tried as a murder.  That means Bessie Smith, Missy Erickson, and Lori LaFond will be on trial.  Bessie keeps on lying to my sister about this stolen money and knowing that I want it back pronto.  Jeffrey is content with Lori killing me.  I want this god damn man and his wife in front of a grand jury spilling their guts out about what they did, who they helped, and why he targeted my family for death???