Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Saturday, March 27, 2021

It's Official, I'm A Moderna Girl Now! LOL...Six Weeks To Full Immunization!!!

 


I wanted to let everyone know that my planning for my first coronavirus vaccine went very well.  In fact, I was expecting to see my second dose about six weeks out from the first dose, and to my surprise it was scheduled for four weeks from the date I was given my Moderna shot.

My planning was really good on this because I had a choice of any of the three candidate vaccines, I chose Moderna because it is safe, effective, and it allows for the other vaccines to be used in other parts of the world where a single dose vaccine would be much better served.  They are easier to keep and much easier to have a single dose.  Scheduling problems occur when you are dealing with individual people that live in economically strained places.  One and done is best for those types of situations.

I always thought that when I got a vaccine it would be for the AIDS virus but I can tell you I feel just as good knowing that this Moderna double shot will protect me and my mom and dad, sister and nieces, and our kids.  I work with the public all the time and will continue to wear a mask.  I have slept so much better because of this added protection.  

Lori, on the other hand, is pissed off.  She's mad that her friends are trying to schedule their own shots of vaccine and Lori has been very negative towards her roommates telling them how "vulnerable" she is because of her meth addiction and all of the chronic problems she suffers from.  Lori also doesn't have a real id for herself.  She's never driven a car licensed and she needs to have some kind of verifiable id for the pharmacist.  Altogether, Lori is pulling another, anti-medication thing with her friends hoping that they will get sick instead of her.  Lori is always trying to make other people feel as sick as she does.  It's a danger to the community and we should all recognize that she belongs in quarantine for tuberculosis anyway.

That whole household needs to get into a tuberculosis treatment center right away and not put the general public in danger of getting something even worse than covid-19.  Lori is acting like a total asshole to her girlfriends that she used to hurt other people with.  She isn't a well person.