Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Saturday, March 6, 2021

53 Years Old Today...I Wish I Was Dead!

 


Yes today is my fucking birthday.  You see this picture?  It's the only cake I'll have today.  It's also the only person I'll see today...the one in the picture blowing out the candles.

My family will forget that it's even my birthday.  So while Christopher, Anthony, Jonathan and the rest of my former friends celebrate another year of fucking their friend over...I wanted you all to know that Jeffrey is the person that forced my life into a tiny box without any hope of ever leaving.

Jeffrey would rather fuck his lesbian girlfriend still than help anyone out of the situation that he helped to cause.  Sitting around like some kind of father figure to drug dealers, he's an idiot that should be banned from Hollywood for the rest of his life.  Are you proud of your husband still Marilyn?  He should be in prison.

I wish I was dead.