Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Friday, December 4, 2020

Gettin Hitched: Lori Threatens To Drive Off With My Family's Trailer AGAIN!!!

 


Before she tries this again, I wanted to make sure that Lori LaFond's threat to steal a storage trailer located at my parent's home was spoken about again this morning.  I want to assure Jeffrey and others that this would be the very end of this problem.  My parents have been robbed enough.  My sister and I are tired of Lori.  If this trailer is stolen, and I know she would love to, I will go straight to the Morongo Sheriff and tell them that the items stolen are located at Carson Palmer's rental home near their headquarters.  I've had enough of "supporting Lori" over the years and I'm not a fan of this "wait and see" thing that the parents are involved with.  Wait and see gets people killed, just ask Bessie Smith.

Now, I want everyone to understand something here and now.  I will not tolerate one more attack on my parents, sister or self.  If there is one more item stolen from my family, including my nieces or their families, I will no longer be able to protect Jacquie Palmer or Marie LaFond.  My stolen belongings are everywhere that Lori has been.  This family either needs to stop supporting Brian and Lori or I'm going to deal with this whole situation in a much different way.  Of course, Mrs. LaFond isn't responsible for her daughter's acts, and neither is her sister Jacquie, but the continued harassment of my family needed to be reported years and years ago.  Lori doesn't have any reason to be near my family, yet she keeps showing up coughing and weezing on everyone....this is an assault with a deadly weapon.  Either get her tested or we're going to move forward.

This was posted, as was my financial situation, before Lori and her friends stole it.  So I've identified a suspect prior to the theft should anything happen to me.  I'm done with this whole passive aggressive victims' parents approach.  It's going to get someone killed.  The Monti's. the Katzenbergs, the Mendenhall's, the Ericksons. the LaFonds...all of you should be ashamed of what you are intentionally putting me through with "wait and see".  It's a sham.

I've been working on this case as a police informant since May of 2008.  Christopher and I both signed up with Bryan Anderson at police headquarters to do this job.  Whether Bryan protects me and my family or not, I'm not going to stop.  I have a job to do to protect my loved ones from another death in our family.  We've lost one to Lori and we aren't going to lose another one.  This girl is responsible for the deaths that she causes....

When this case went from drug dealing to how the drug dealing was being done, it took a turn for the worse for the PSPD.  That allowed me to continue to be an informant no matter what the police chief would say or does say.  He is involved.  There is no doubt about it.  This whole system of drug dealing relies on the human experimentation of the gay community.  Lori LaFond made that choice.  Her hatred of homosexuals is legendary, her need to involve us came down to her hatred.  The straight community would have yielded far more money and results for her, but she targeted gays because we are behind the margin on the spine of the book.  Nobody takes us seriously though we went to jail in numbers that would appear to be skewed in terms of the population of Palm Springs.  Lori chose that.   She alone should bear the brunt of her own hatred.